Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27952 times)

no rules, time to shoot everyone
Then he said "I have my own personal rules that I enforce". brother please, you can't expect everyone to follow rules when they don't know what they are.

I can confirm this:

What an idiot.

bim, i have a legitimate question for you.
you seem to hate the server and everything it stands for yet you keep joining. why?
why not make your own instead of complaining about this one?

A. The mod is private B. The weapons are private C. I'm along for the ride.

I'll work with blocko and get a couple simple rules down. They won't be like the old rules though.

-daswiruch had a misunderstanding-
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:03:06 AM by Daswiruch »

Wait hold on a second.
Why was I de-admined???
"The admins with their names crossed out are inactive. They will get their admin back upon request"

On my phone, too lazy to quote it

"The admins with their names crossed out are inactive. They will get their admin back upon request"

On my phone, too lazy to quote it
oh shiz sorry
i read none of that and i was alerted when my name was crossed out
sorry for any inconveniences

A. The mod is private B. The weapons are private C. I'm along for the ride.
the mod isnt private lol

apparently i'm a super admin now?

I was told to post here for lulz by Blocko, Weather you lul or not is your problem, deal with it, grieve as needed. I am now an admin in Blocko's server.

the mod isnt private lol
Yes it is. Port and Bushi decided that everyone who had and hosted it was mentally handicapped and pulled the DL link.

Yes it is. Port and Bushi decided that everyone who had and hosted it was mentally handicapped and pulled the DL link.
well ill give you the version i have if you want, i didnt see very many differences from the one blocko has.

bim, i have a legitimate question for you.
you seem to hate the server and everything it stands for yet you keep joining. why?
why not make your own instead of complaining about this one?
he basically comes back to try to find anything that an admin says to make drama over
I can confirm this:
lmfao

I want to see what the sever evolves into with this new (non) rules system and how it all plays out in general.