Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27974 times)

gonna bring in Chrisbot's quote

SMM is a wonderful gamemode completely ruined by those who do not actually understand it and thus try to run it in the same way they would a jail rpg. You see, the thing about a Murder Mystery (and with the collective IQ of these people you really can't blame them for missing this) is that it is a loving MYSTERY. Nobody knows who the actual killer is. Trying to enforce any sort of RDM rule here is on par with the actions of handicapped children (oh wait) as even if something that could be legitimately considered as RDM were to happen, everyone else would tend to deal with the problem player as if they were the killer. Circumstance is the point of the game and if you're in the wrong place with the wrong people, you're gonna loving die.

SMM does not in fact need any administration at all apart from the occasional removal of handicaps who spam the chat. Even if some guy's decided his best bet for survival is to go around shooting everyone, it's going to add something. You cannot expect people to get things exactly right in a gamemode that deliberately gives them nothing to go on. I honestly don't know how you people find this so hard to grasp. Between you, you've ruined a good gamemode.

TL;DR - RDM does not exist is Super Murder Mystery. If you find this disturbing, do not host the gamemode. Your server will be a cage full of only the mildest of souls, all too afraid to make a guess or take a chance lest they get banned.

ya this is worst than woodland creatures beta jvs elevator server!!!!

If rdm wasen't a thing in smm and people just went on murder sprees whenever they felt like it
What separates it from a  death match and a murder mystery.
Why don't we just rename it to "Death match with random personas and built in last stand"

yeah umm but what map?

if there is a map do Bushidos Subway map because that is just a great map :)

If rdm wasen't a thing in smm and people just went on murder sprees whenever they felt like it
What separates it from a  death match and a murder mystery.
Why don't we just rename it to "Death match with random personas and built in last stand"
you're not understanding the context here. by there "not being rdm", he means that people have reasons for killing other people.

So now Frankie won't ban for RDM. I was randomly shot for no reason, too. He simply won't do anything about RDM's. 10/10 admin. Then, after he called me badmin he tried to shoot me but missed.
(Red underline is me)
http://imgur.com/a/omY4f
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:30:15 PM by matthewbim11 »

So now Frankie won't ban for RDM. I was randomly shot for no reason, too. He simply won't do anything about RDM's. 10/10 admin. Then, after he called me badmin he tried to shoot me but missed.
(Red underline is me)
is it your goal to stir up the pot as much as possible? if so, good job. you're making something out of nothing. its been said many times over that the rdm rule is silly, and i agree with it. i personally don't think people should be banned for it so i won't. i dont see what the problem is. you seem to have a habit of (fruitlessly) trying to make anyone who does something you don't like look as bad as possible and end up looking like an idiot yourself in the process.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:03:46 PM by Frankie² »

(Red underline is me)
is it your goal to stir up the pot as much as possible? if so, good job. you're making something out of nothing. its been said many times over that the rdm rule is silly, and i agree with it. i personally don't think people should be banned for it so i won't. i dont see what the problem is.

thank you for reinforcing my decision to stay far away from this server

i love how half of the admins are inactive
and half of the unactive admins don't even go on the server

is it your goal to stir up the pot as much as possible? if so, good job. you're making something out of nothing. its been said many times over that the rdm rule is silly, and i agree with it. i personally don't think people should be banned for it so i won't. i dont see what the problem is. you seem to have a habit of (fruitlessly) trying to make anyone who does something you don't like look as bad as possible and end up looking like an idiot yourself in the process.
Just posting facts bb, so people like Operator stay informed.

Just posting facts bb, so people like Operator stay informed.
its clear you're only doing it to try and make me look bad, if you really wanted to keep people like operator informed you would've told him privately

its clear you're only doing it to try and make me look bad, if you really wanted to keep people like operator informed you would've told him privately

how would I know where to look for the information if it wasn't publicy posted on the official thread for the server?

how would I know where to look for the information if it wasn't publicy posted on the official thread for the server?
i just stated that he could easily pm you
i dont see how this is an issue about my moderating skills
if you dont like being randomly killed dont join a server based around it

Lol, now Aero is telling me there are no more rules and admins are allowed to have free reign about bans and such.

no rules, time to shoot everyone