Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70445 times)

The Billikens beat the Inians Tuna Catch 62-41 and advance to the 2nd round! Stick around on the server, Sperghetti's Revenge vs. Friendly Titans starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes!

this will forever be my moment of shame
our moment of shame
we can get over it
i think
no we won't

The Friendly Titans beat Sperghetti's Revenge 103-5 and advance to the 2nd round! Round 1 is now officially over and we are heading on to the 2nd round!  Friendly Titans vs. CheeseTeam and Billikens vs. Parental Guidance are your 2nd round match-ups! Stay tuned for the 2nd round schedule!

The Friendly Titans beat Sperghetti's Revenge 103-5 and advance to the 2nd round! Round 1 is now officially over and we are heading on to the 2nd round!  Friendly Titans vs. CheeseTeam and Billikens vs. Parental Guidance are your 2nd round match-ups! Stay tuned for the 2nd round schedule!

I wasn't able to attend the games, but woah, that's an absurd lead.

Was that match recorded? I want to watch it.

Was that match recorded? I want to watch it.
I don't believe it was recorded from what I know.

Guess what's on Glass's Falling Platforms server now!

Right there at the spawn too, EXCITEMENT!

Look nice, could use some kind of boarder though.

Guess what's on Glass's Falling Platforms server now!

Right there at the spawn too, EXCITEMENT!
:o

Sorry, I'm always so late on replying to stuff. I added the border the other day after putting the print in place.

Round 2 will start this Monday with a double header!

Round 2 starts tomorrow night with a double header. First at 8:00 PM EST, Billikens vs. Parental Guidance! Then at 9:30 PM EST, Friendly Titans vs. CheeseTeam! You don't want to miss it!

i might show up just to watch

maybe i'll register a team for the next tournament and fail badly

I can't wait to see the two games. Go Friendly Titans!

Round 2 starts tonight with 2 games, Billikens vs. Parental Guidance at 8:00 PM EST and Friendly Titans vs. CheeseTeam at 9:30 PM EST! Who will advance to face each other in the Finals? Be there to find out, the server opens for seating at 7:30 PM EST!

The server is now open! Come on in and grat a seat for the game of Billikens vs. Parental Guidance, which starts in 30 minutes!