'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•

Author Topic: 'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•  (Read 5567 times)

Insert title image here.

Operation Tiger Block
On a small island near Japan, America assaults the coast, striking the island from the north.
The island siege is the first strike to destroy the axis and end the second world war.
Japanese forces defend the island from the secret operations room, deep in the unforgiving Asian jungle.
Using the USA forward base, America plans the assault to take over the island. However, the fearless Japanese warriors are not giving the foothold of the Pacific easily.

This is a small part of the map, without the environmental water and only previewing a small portion of the map.
More foliage will be added and more props.
Thank you Mr Lol for his awesome photos

Alpha Clan topic:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=249371.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:50:48 PM by eldruF »

wait what

so this is just a recruitment topic? (for now i mean)

what does it mean "to raise awareness of Alpha's foothold in the community"

because i'm kinda confused
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:44:31 AM by The Resonte! »

Currently, this is a recruitment topic and explaining a bit about what the project will be.

This type of RPG has never been done before, mixing a TDM and RPG on such a large scale.

its called CRPG

its called CRPG
lol

I've started building :)
Leaving the server open for anyone to come and join, already got a few fellas down

This type of RPG has never been done before, mixing a TDM and RPG on such a large scale.
It has been done, actually. many, many, times.

You can't brag about the "scale" of your map until you HAVE a map. You do not need to reserve a place on the forums. You should post when you have something to show.

If you want to see an RPG Deathmatch on a massive scale, check out Vvanrim:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=247126.0

or like, any dogfight ever.

Really it's annoying when someone posts a completely unoriginal idea and then says "THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE."
Especially when it hasn't even been done yet.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:10:08 PM by Zealott »

It has been done, actually. many, many, times.

You can't brag about the "scale" of your map until you HAVE a map. You do not need to reserve a place on the forums. You should post when you have something to show.

If you want to see an RPG Deathmatch on a massive scale, check out Vvanrim:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234139.0

or like, any dogfight ever.

Really it's annoying when someone posts a completely unoriginal idea and then says "THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE."
Especially when it hasn't even been done yet.
Yeah okay so you find a Pacific TDM RPG and give me a link
Also, stop advertising your stuffty quality servers on my posts.
And I am saying that I will be making a large scale map.

Your attempts of stuffting on my thread are pathetic

Yeah okay so you find a Pacific TDM RPG and give me a link
Also, stop advertising your stuffty quality servers on my posts.
And I am saying that I will be making a large scale map.

Your attempts of stuffting on my thread are pathetic
Gotta love how you call my server stuff when you don't even have a server. Grow up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:59:36 PM by Zealott »

GL Furdle, If you just want to ripoff all of my clan's aspects, talk to me

Gotta love how you call my server stuff when you don't even have a server. Grow up.
You're the one trying to promote your server on my thread, which is banable, good job on making yourself look stupid, kid.

You're the one trying to promote your server on my thread, which is banable, good job on making yourself look stupid, kid.
Man you really are stupid. That post wasn't some kind of advertisement, it was just the first server to come to mind. You're scraping the barrel for the most pathetic argument you can find. I post a valid example and you scream "OH MY GOD ITS AN ADVERTISEMENTTTT". Really reflects your personality.

Anyway, nice topic Furdle. It really seems to be going well for you.
Good luck.

Anyway, nice topic Furdle. It really seems to be going well for you.
Good luck.
It is going well, now stop posting on my thread :)

Quite a lot of progress today,
The mod has started production, build has started and more concepts have been made :)