MARBLE MAN is out

Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70026 times)

I don't get why Ephialtes removed the image for just his post. Might as well remove them from all posts if you remove one.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be back with another key today or tomorrow.
he's not going to take the time to remove each image from each post, because theoretically anyone can just repost the image if they still have the URL.

You would think already being banned in this thread would him stop being an starfish, guess not.
You would think he'd be permabanned if he continuously returns just to do the exact same thing over and over.

he's not going to take the time to remove each image from each post, because theoretically anyone can just repost the image if they still have the URL.

That is why I was questioning why he removed the image. lol

You would think he'd be permabanned if he continuously returns just to do the exact same thing over and over.

It's a shame Badspot doesn't IP ban anyone anymore.

It's not a shame at all. IP bans do more harm than good.

Ip bas are ineffective....it's like building a wall out of swiss cheese.

I don't get why Ephialtes removed the image for just his post. Might as well remove them from all posts if you remove one.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be back with another key today or tomorrow.

no posting gross things allowed

XD

I feel Thompson goes the extra step from just pointing out someone is being dumb to just acting like a starfish.
doxing someone just because you got into a argument with them doesn't really make you any better of a person.
really it just makes you look like a creepy forget who spends all his time trying to stalk people.

I feel Thompson goes the extra step from just pointing out someone is being dumb to just acting like a starfish.
doxing someone just because you got into a argument with them doesn't really make you any better of a person.
really it just makes you look like a creepy forget who spends all his time trying to stalk people.
everyone needs a hobby

everyone needs a hobby

being a richard is just a really bad one

you'd have to understand who tompson is
he's a crazy motherforgeter who's friends with lando and stuff
and he seems even worse because he looks to personally attack people

no posting gross things allowed

XD
god

so basically no friends irl

Yeah he went after me before, he thinks I keep prank calling him. I guess he doesn't get much company so he literally thinks I keep calling him.
so basically no friends irl

If you look back, you'll notice that Ephialtes also edited the quotes after I mentioned it.

Thanks Ephialtes. Much respect, man.