Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70020 times)

I don't see any problem with absolute commitment. I'm not an animal so I'll gladly settle for one.
hey man nothing wrong with love at first sight and only one date...

well,,,

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/8OeufCR.png[/img]
cue the "OOO KILL EM"s right now

It's depressing how far you guys can take one purposely-bad photo and another photo that actually was bad. I've got plenty of better photos but I'm not sharing them. These two are far enough. lol
what's depressing is how seriously you're taking it
doing anything other than ignoring tompson is generally a bad decision in the first place, but you are doing exactly what he wants you to do

well,,,

Sooo, tell me why it is you managed to post a fake email address in your signature? Did you assume I was going to try and find data on you?

Honestly dude, I don't see what you're going to gain from getting laughs in a community like Blockland. lmao

what's depressing is how seriously you're taking it
doing anything other than ignoring tompson is generally a bad decision in the first place, but you are doing exactly what he wants you to do

I was ignoring him for a couple of days but something gave me the urge to post today and now this mess started because somebody felt like being the cool kid. lol

Sooo, tell me why it is you managed to post a fake email address in your signature? Did you assume I was going to try and find data on you?

it's a real email

or are you talking about the last name

in which case, how did you know it was fake if you weren't getting info on me

lmao

it's a real email

or are you talking about the last name

in which case, how did you know it was fake if you weren't getting info on me

Because I viewed your profile and it just so happened to be right after somebody who claimed to know your name told me because they felt it might help me.

Surprisingly suspicious that you'd somehow know of this and add that email in just after I was told about your fake name, "Tom Anderson".

However, I never saw your profile before that so I don't know if you just placed it there or not.

who claimed to know your name told me because they felt it might help me.
help you with what
 :panda:

help you with what
 :panda:

They figured I might want to gather information about you as well. lol

I didn't think that would be hard for you to understand.

They figured I might want to gather information about you as well. lol

I didn't think that would be hard for you to understand.

the funny part is only one person knows that the last name is fake

he's currently asleep

nothing to look forward to except absolute commitment in the eyes of the Church!
that's not true

he can definitely look forward to no food ever going to waste!

that's not true

he can definitely look forward to no food ever going to waste!

Neither of us are fat, though. Our faces were in an awkward position in both photos. In fact, if you look around in the IRL photos thread, I've got photos up as proof. Just about anyone can look fat if done properly, dude.

lol

forget, I'm not fat, but you're right about no food going to waste. I'll eat all day and all night. :cookieMonster:

Neither of us are fat, though. Our faces were in an awkward position in both photos... Just about anyone can look fat if done properly, dude.

Oh okay, I looked it up.

That's a pretty lame reference.

Thompson, I've seen pictures of you and you are if not equally as ugly as moon star. maybe even uglier, and fatter.