Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70030 times)

Congratulations. I didn't know my writing style had any relevance to my relationship. xD
with faces like these, you would assume more relevance than normal.

image removed

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:55:49 AM by Ephialtes »

Nice. So you find the worst photo you could find of us and post it. lmao you're an idiot dude.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:08:48 PM by Ephialtes »

wrong

Yeah, if you can't see that photo was done on purpose, then you're pretty delusional.

Yeah, if you can't see that photo was done on purpose, then you're pretty delusional.

I believe you

well at least now we know why you don't consider the physical aspect of a relationship important

lol

well at least now we know why you don't consider the physical aspect of a relationship important

lol

LOL Because two bad photos totally explain it.

I tire of you. When are you going to quit?

I think he's trying to threaten me

I think he's trying to threaten me

I already knew you would post this. lol. I'm not threatening you. I'm telling you to forget off because you're getting on my nerves. I don't need a community of little kids throwing their stuffty judgment at my personal life. You can forget with me all you want but when you start trying to do this kind of stuff, that's when you're going overboard.

And before any of you assume it, no, Eepos is not involved with Thompson's friendry at all. So don't start accusing Eepos of anything.

lol this thompson nerd is ripping moonstar a new starfish

these pretzels are making me thirsty

lol this thompson nerd is ripping moonstar a new starfish

this looks a bit like you
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:08:38 PM by Ephialtes »

It's depressing how far you guys can take one purposely-bad photo and another photo that actually was bad. I've got plenty of better photos but I'm not sharing them. These two are far enough. lol

It's depressing how far you guys can take one purposely-bad photo and another photo that actually was bad. I've got plenty of better photos but I'm not sharing them. These two are far enough. lol
cheer up, when you're married you have a lot nothing to look forward to except absolute commitment in the eyes of the Church!

cheer up, when you're married you have a lot nothing to look forward to except absolute commitment in the eyes of the Church!

I don't see any problem with absolute commitment. I'm not an animal so I'll gladly settle for one.