Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70008 times)

"This guy is really unimportant, because, even though he bombed a summer camp, there are people out there who are killing kids in their sleep!"

You're missing the point. If Marble Man is to be removed, why not every other person who has done the same and worse than he has?

He hasn't DDoSed the master server, but I didn't bold the whole thing. He's DoSed things before, most recently the isblocklanddown.com website created by one of the users here.

Everything he's done points directly towards him being poisonous to the community in the long run. What's your logic behind allowing someone who has no conscious for purposely putting exploits in public addons, then blatantly abusing them to gain power? And what about forcibly taking down user-made content for literally no reason at all? Do you not think that any of this suggests that he has no regard for the well-being of the community and the game in general?

I'm not justifying any of his actions. I'm arguing that his treatment is excessive and seems more personal than professional. If it was professional, there'd be so many other users receiving the same punishment.

He made some cool addons, I'll miss having addons posted every day.

Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

Let's hire glass as lead cop.

He has knows how the alt mind works.

If it was professional, there'd be so many other users receiving the same punishment.
There are. Tons. I'll let you figure out who yourself. That's really all I have left to say. He deserve what he got.

There are. Tons. I'll let you figure out who yourself. That's really all I have left to say. He deserve what he got.

There are tons of people who have received the "I will ban you on sight even if you buy a new key" treatment which pretty much says you can never play Blockland ever again?

Permanent bans and revokes are common, but if I'm not mistaken, Marble Man can't even buy a new key and come back? If I've got that wrong, please let me know.

There are tons of people who have received the "I will ban you on sight even if you buy a new key" treatment which pretty much says you can never play Blockland ever again?

Permanent bans and revokes are common, but if I'm not mistaken, Marble Man can't even buy a new key and come back? If I've got that wrong, please let me know.
You are wrong on that. He's free to spend his money willy nilly on a game he'll be banned on sight from. Barring him from that would make no sense.

And here's a short list of some people who recently have gotten more or less the same treatment:
  • Okiver
  • DDC
  • Trinick
  • Computermix

There are more but I can't remember them at the moment.

i think my marble man drama is better. :(

He made some cool addons, I'll miss having addons posted every day.

Goodnight, Sweet Prince.
yeah none of his addons were anything too signifigant

yeah none of his addons were anything too signifigant
they were all poorly made half completed scripts. he made nothing decent and just spammed the addons section.

they were all poorly made half completed scripts. he made nothing decent and just spammed the addons section.
did he post a lot?

You are wrong on that. He's free to spend his money willy nilly on a game he'll be banned on sight from. Barring him from that would make no sense.

And here's a short list of some people who recently have gotten more or less the same treatment:
  • Okiver
  • DDC
  • Trinick
  • Computermix

There are more but I can't remember them at the moment.

Trinick hasn't, I have played with him tons of times, he's just banned on sight for the forums.

Trinick hasn't, I have played with him tons of times, he's just banned on sight for the forums.
Badspot and Ephialtes sure aren't doing a good job then.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=95619
hes right here
unless that isn't him
anyway hes actually a pretty ok guy , haven't seen him do too much wrong, besides that blhack thing, that was kinda dumb on his part
but since then hes done nothing wrong if i recall correctly