Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED

Author Topic: Exploration RPG ~ DUNGEONS ARE NOW RELEASED  (Read 3079 times)

Overview

For a quick video summary of what a successful run is like, watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/IKPwREn1MM4

Exploration RPG (or Vvanrim) is an RPG/DM based around traveling in-between a huge amount of islands. It is very PVP based, almost like DayZ, and can be a struggle to survive. You gain 10 points for each person you kill, which you can spend to upgrade your health up to 250. You start with nothing but a health potion, but you can scavenge throughout the islands for better equipment, armor, and weapons. There are keys hidden throughout the islands, which open up secret compartments and buildings all over the map. You'll keep returning to places you've been and often find a whole new place to explore. Be careful though, other players are always a threat, and you might want to form a group of 2 or 3 trusted players to keep safe.

Of course, you can't be swimming in between all the islands, so there are vehicles. A lot of vehicles. You can get things ranging from rowboats to jetskiis to planes to blimps. There's many different vehicles fit for different situations and different amounts of people, and they will make sure it's fun to travel the entire way through. You'll probably start with a rowboat or raft, but by the end of the game you could have a blimp or a jetpack!

Joining

It's pretty easy to get started, but it's a whole lot more fun with a group. Try asking a friend or two to be in a group with you, it'll be much less likely for a group to be attacked.

You can join here: http://www.blockland.us/detail.php?ip=192.241.71.218&port=32400&blid=46029

Islands
Here are just a few of the islands on the server:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:54:25 PM by McZealot »

how is this an rpg? it has no leveling all you do is walk around picking up weapons from like 6 different islands. you dont even roleplay.

how is this an rpg? it has no leveling all you do is walk around picking up weapons from like 6 different islands. you dont even roleplay.
this
Plus I'd rather explore a build in my own server without the crappy host and F8 powers.
Just sayin'

It's an RPG because you earn points which you use to upgrade your playertype. There are 18 islands (and we add more every day), plus an aircraft carrier, flying city, floating blimp fortress, and much more.

My server isn't a roleplay. It's a game.

this
Plus I'd rather explore a build in my own server without the crappy host and F8 powers.
Just sayin'
How exactly am I a crappy host?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:03:05 PM by McZealot »

LOL
Thank you for that very useful post that went into great detail about why you dislike my hosting.

pass don't b mean sealut is a very kind person
LOL

no but really you abuse your own powers and have a heavy ban finger. let alone you are a massive troll not only ingame but also on the forums. you are the last person i would want to have admin at my server.

no but really you abuse your own powers and have a heavy ban finger. let alone you are a massive troll not only ingame but also on the forums. you are the last person i would want to have admin at my server.
"I have a heavy ban finger"
and yet I have banned 12 people permanently since I started hosting RTB, half of which are known script kiddies like Fungasamongus and Okiver.

Go find one example of me abusing my power. I don't and I'm curious as to where you get this idea. I'm not sure why you have your little grudge against me. It's not like I've done anything awful to you.

If you don't want to be banned on my server: don't act like an idiot. That might be a little hard for you to follow. I wouldn't really even bother banning you because for some reason you guys always have 50 keys. If you dislike my server so much, go drama me. Stop stuffting all over my topic because I hurt your feelings.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:40:25 PM by McZealot »

why are you on a new account

It's a fun server and also forget off pass just because you don't like somebody doesn't mean you stuff on a thread of theirs.