Author Topic: Need an idea to write about  (Read 681 times)

Basically I need a story kind of idea. Before I wrote a short story about a Zombie apocalypse, I need some ideas to write about. Help please? (And be serious please)

a rookie journalist witnesses a murder at a pier

then he says "i'll make money off of this"

"This is an epic about madness. The story is about a fearful corporate official who is constantly opposing a gym teacher. It starts in a government building in an outpost. The issue of global warming plays a major role in this story."

found it somewhere.

Basically I need a story kind of idea. Before I wrote a short story about a Zombie apocalypse, I need some ideas to write about. Help please? (And be serious please)
jontron and egoraptor jerking eachother

a freelance spy who is trying to stop an evil company named VOLT.
you'll figure it out

Write about train robbers in the old west, I think I've only read one short story about this, and it wasn't very well constructed.

a kid who tries to save his dying mother from cancer and in the end he thinks he has a cure but the cure kills his mom.

you seen groundhog day? (classic :D)

im thinking of a similar situation where the guy just goes way to far and does way to many forgeted up things, and then that next day rolls around and he must answer to those repercussions :D

write about federal agents trying to cover up a massive conspiracy started by british spies in the rural midwest while the government slowly collapses, revealing a new threat altogether (not the british something like aliens)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:48:04 PM by Manofthecentury »

a kid who tries to save his dying mother from cancer and in the end he thinks he has a cure but the cure kills his mom.
thanks for spoiling the plot. ;~;

this

write one about what happens right after the US government (or wherever you live) declares martial law, starts rationing food, begins putting people in FEMA camps and forcibly conscripting soldiers for a 3rd world war

Im gonna write about this now

write about a neck beard and his crusade against the inferior

Write a story about a man who doesn't know what to write about, so he then writes a story about a man who doesn't know what to write about, so he then writes a story about a man who doesn't know what to write about, so he then writes a story about a man who doesn't know what to write about.