Author Topic: Souls Series (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II) Megathread  (Read 11052 times)

okay this is bullstuff.

it has downloaded this last .2 gb like 3 times.

and it's NOT DOWNLOADING THIS TIME AARGHGHHHHGHH

do you see thiS loving BULLstuff
i was having the same thing happen after i had preloaded, I managed to solve it but not in any logical fashion
i just spammed pause/resume and eventually it no longer thought the disk was busy. I think also just waiting worked, like it was doing some file stuff instead of getting the files from the innernet

I wish I wasn't missing out on DSII.  :panda:

dark souls isn't hard, every other game is being spoon-fed to us

dark souls isn't hard, every other game is being spoon-fed to us
yeah that's a problem many critics have with Ds2 is that it's hammering the whole "hardness" thing down the player's throats a bit (TEE HEE), detaching from original director's objective, which he often says is not at all about dying or the difficulty, but that the build up to the player's eventual victory makes the final triumph that much more valuable to them, which was why everyone loved the first two so much. what i've played of ds2 right now doesn't live up to that very well, but the game isn't horrible i guess. you can't go too wrong with the souls formula

Should I get Dark Souls?

Should I get Dark Souls?

i've played the first game and it's loving awesome.

select Deprived as your class, it helps

Should I get Dark Souls?
yes definitely
don't listen to anyone when they tell you something though. i'm serious, play the game the way you want to and think you should

played a bit of demon's souls, liked it

played a stuffload of dark souls 1, loved it

played a bit of dark souls 2, feels like i'm moving through a swimming pool full of gelatin

played a bit of demon's souls, liked it

played a stuffload of dark souls 1, loved it

played a bit of dark souls 2, feels like i'm moving through a swimming pool full of gelatin
pretty much my feelings. after being let down a bit by Ds2, i went back to demon's souls and beat the two bosses that made me put down the game in the first place in a single sitting. funny that, considering i had been playing Ds2 for a while, so you'd think i'd be used to its control scheme

Damn I really love this lightning spear

reinforced club ftw

did some invasions in the forest and everyone is loving turtling

get off your damn eagle shield and SKS and FIGHT WITH YOUR FISTS

This was fun to get, >>