Author Topic: Souls Series (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II) Megathread  (Read 11094 times)

so i was co-oping with someone against the *spoilers*

pursuer

and the host shot me with a ballista. feels bad mang.

Add this to OP please
http://pastebin.com/VLSeAgit

Big tipz

More like a huge spoiler which people should find out themselves.

Okay what the forget
I invaded someone, and it was 3v1 for a short bit, but then one of the shades finished his duty. From there, it was me vs a white phantom with a tower shield and I think a halberd, and the host with what looked like a curved sword or longsword and some shield. I targeted the phantom and started prioritizing him, and the host was kinda hanging back.
Then some bullstuff happened (This is in [spoiler]Heide's Tower of Flame[/spoiler], right outside the [spoiler]Old Dragonslayer[/spoiler] boss, if you want to picture it better).
I backed up onto the broken up bridge, and the white phantom followed me. The host stayed on the platform located right before the bridge leading to the boss. I was shielding against the phantom's attacks, when the host somehow hit me, with his sword, 15 feet away from me.
He slashed at me a few times, and the only damage I took other than one hit from the phantom was damage from the host who was, again, nowhere close to me. I got a good couple of hits in on the phantom, when the connection lagged a bit. When it stopped lagging, I found myself a good couple of steps away from where I was standing previously, getting backstabbed by the host. This bullstuff invasion was the last of my three cracked red eye orbs, too. At least I got one successful invasion in.
I don't know if it was his ping, or if he was hacking, but I know for sure that it was loving stupid. The white phantom stood in one spot after I died, either lagging out or dumbfounded by the results of the invasion.

it clearly marks where spoilers begin
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:23:39 PM by auzman466 »

well i think it's time to begin my SL1 playthrough on DaS

hopefully i complete it before april 25th

spoiler alert

ur character dies

PS3 players, if you didn't redeem a preorder code because it gave you weapons, you should go ahead and do it anyways, because it gives you a really nice dynamic theme.

Which?
Also it says SPOILERS when spoilers start noob

Which?
Also it says SPOILERS when spoilers start noob
Shutup casul.

dualwielding caestus more like
dualwielding death itself

dualwielding caestus more like
dualwielding death itself
power stance clubs more like
stunlock stance clubs

power stance clubs more like