Author Topic: Hosting public FTB-Direwolf server on syerjchep.org:14880 --- Syerjchep  (Read 12023 times)

my minecraft is being extreamly weird, everything is invisable other than particle and items held in hands. i've reinstalled minecraft and have no mods. i'd love to join but this issue is extreamly annoying

So now will our tower emone be the same as our minecraft emone?

Blockland Tower was pretty dumb, Reinforcements kept throwing a football at me then causing my player to tumble.  Not sure if that's suppose to be apart of the server but completely ruined any chances of me coming back.

Blockland Tower really needs some refinement.
one thing i found wrong was that the basketball game was broken and I couldnt get any money
but other then some minor things, it was pretty fine.
and also if my grandparents saw those swastikas they would kill me

Blockland Tower was pretty dumb, Reinforcements kept throwing a football at me then causing my player to tumble.  Not sure if that's suppose to be apart of the server but completely ruined any chances of me coming back.
Seems like a pretty easy to fix thing.
The server was the most popular server at one point and no one else really complained about it.
So now will our tower emone be the same as our minecraft emone?
Yup.
Blockland Tower really needs some refinement.
one thing i found wrong was that the basketball game was broken and I couldnt get any money
but other then some minor things, it was pretty fine.
and also if my grandparents saw those swastikas they would kill me
I didn't actually make the arcades. Except for the one slot machine that actually works.

Also, /auth has been fixed, reauth your accounts.
/exchange balance
works also.
/exchange buy <amount>
and
/exchange sell <amount>
will probably work soon too. Probably tomarrow.

/exchange buy <amount>
now works, you can buy 40$ in blt money with 1$ of website money

For some reason yesterday I wasn't able to build at all ("No item in BLT slot found.") (although props worked just fine, except it still gave me the error message) and I was somehow able to undo the props I placed (as separate bricks).
Edit: Somehow I was still able to use /clearbricks which removed all the bricks I placed.

(I'm talking about Blockland Tower if you couldn't tell already)

/exchange buy <amount>
now works, you can buy 40$ in blt money with 1$ of website money
Neat
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:16:13 PM by dargereldren »

What will your next project be?

/exchange works fully now.
The exchange rate is 40$ BLT to 1$ on the website.

So whats next?
What will your next project be?
Well for now I'm probably going to work on fixing any bugs on Blockland Tower and then adding more to it.
Also want to get things like a Blockland Player's list and maybe a map on the website.
I might start work on more Blockland servers later.

Additionally there are some things unrelated that I could add/change on the website, ex. bumping for forum topics.

bump.
this had better not loving die again.
this is too awesome of a system to be ignored.
get on the servers you forgeters.

I'm on the minecraft server.

The Minecraft server has been going on- and offline constantly due to me testing another plugin for a friend, thus the /buy and /sell commands haven't been working.
That and some real life stuff I'm about to post about has also impacted my work a bit, but not too much.

Wow, it's been a whole week!
The minecraft server is back with the old plugin. (It never went offline, but I had the main plugin removed to test another)
I'll be working on website features for a bit before making another blockland server. (maybe farming? maybe tdm? who knows)

hey i just wanna keep this topic alive so that it doesn't go "too old"