Author Topic: Hosting public FTB-Direwolf server on syerjchep.org:14880 --- Syerjchep  (Read 12449 times)

Quad bump here.
Started minecraft.

Damn... It's too bad that this didn't take off. You need to post a topic about your Minecraft server on the Minecraft forums. (Don't mention Blockland. They don't care about that stuff.)

If they start joining your server it will stay alive.

Damn... It's too bad that this didn't take off. You need to post a topic about your Minecraft server on the Minecraft forums. (Don't mention Blockland. They don't care about that stuff.)

If they start joining your server it will stay alive.
http://servers.minecraftforum.net/servers
You mean like, here?

Seems like it'll just get drowned in a sea of generic servers loaded to the brim with useless and flashy plugins.
I guess it's worth a shot, but I feel like I'll just be told my spawn sucks and I need to get the newest ranking plugin and make 15 different donator ranks with it.

Well yeah, but you should also make a thread. They have a forum for server threads I think. And also, you should post your server on Planet Minecraft, as that is where many people find their servers.

i guess i could try

only person to join yesterday was dargelddrendran

drendran told me to bump this, we are still playing minecraft, dont touch my house though you mofos

drendran told me to bump this, we are still playing minecraft, dont touch my house though you mofos
Is that a challenge?

dargelddrendran
I see what you did there.
(even though you misspelled my name)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 04:11:20 PM by dargereldren »

did anyone explain the name yet

did anyone explain the name yet
I've been waiting for someone to figure it out.

Anyway, Minecraft servers have been updated to 1.7.8, as its the latest bukkit has released to.
I might roll back a bit to fix damage, idk if I should.

I already repaired all the damage to the road and railway. What else was damaged?

You still need to protect it lol

Someone come on the minecraft server.