Author Topic: Scar Z| take a break  (Read 8346 times)

I'm actually starting to think that Kitty's bump lead to Scar's ban.

Think about it, if his drama never got bumped, AdinX wouldn't have a reason to post that image unless Scar z forgeted it up again.

I'm actually starting to think that Kitty's bump lead to Scar's ban.

Think about it, if his drama never got bumped, AdinX wouldn't have a reason to post that image unless Scar z forgeted it up again.
Well no, scars been hassling my thread in GD for ages now, it was Adin's message which lead to the ban.

Well no, scars been hassling my thread in GD for ages now, it was Adin's message which lead to the ban.
god dammit Badspot needs to stop doing double bans

god dammit Badspot needs to stop doing double bans
I posted it to drama so there would be no excuse to not ban him
besides that, I knew of this drama already, and Scar had drama'd furdle because he was banned with no real reason other than us not liking him... Except he did a piss-poor job of making the drama and it mostly back-fired.

So I can happily say it is entirely Scar's own fault he is banned, I'm just hoping it's for a good long time, maybe 4 months at minimum. That would be nice...

sig'd
want an autograph?

Admittance to trolling is a permanent ban. He's gone :)

nah, hes still here idiot silly

He's not gone. Just from the servers. I was online with him some moments ago.

Not all the time depending on the words you use

He's not gone. Just from the servers. I was online with him some moments ago.
What are you smoking? Of course his KEY isn't REVOKED, he's just banned from the forums. Key revoked are for hacking, fraud, cheating big-time, etc.
Not all the time depending on the words you use
He word-for-word admitted to being a troll. I dunno how he could get around that. I got a previous account perma'd without even SAYING it was a trolling attempt. It WASN'T even a trolling attempt, it was just really stupid humor (by which I mean lack of humor on my part.)
If he's not perma'd, I'm confused.
nah, hes still here idiot silly
Define here? He's free to play on the forums still, but he won't be posting anytime soon.

What I mean is he isn't on forums and he isn't in my server. Therefore I do not have to conversate with the spack

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Scar decided to come onto Diggy's server and prove his superiority lol
All images are URL friendly so you guys can get the full-sized experience of Scar raging and calling me a cigarette. Also, apparently Scar is female? Either that or he likes dressing up as female?

I do believe scar is nominated for blockland's biggest idiot.
You should probably vote for him!

I do believe scar is nominated for blockland's biggest idiot.
You should probably vote for him!
nah Maxx still got him numbered

the only person who's probably worse is BDX

nah Maxx still got him numbered

the only person who's probably worse is BDX
She stayed on the server for over an hour
I would chop down 200 units of lumber, then she would try to kill me and I'd arrest or just kill her with no demerits (self-defense.) What was really funny was anytime she ran out of ammo after shooting at me, she'd run as fast as she could "peace! mercy! pls!"

I'd just use a tree to jump right over to her and baton. Gained about $500, lost about $1000 dealing with her, but it was entertaining and I got my EXP up.

She stayed on the server for over an hour
I would chop down 200 units of lumber, then she would try to kill me and I'd arrest or just kill her with no demerits (self-defense.) What was really funny was anytime she ran out of ammo after shooting at me, she'd run as fast as she could "peace! mercy! pls!"

I'd just use a tree to jump right over to her and baton. Gained about $500, lost about $1000 dealing with her, but it was entertaining and I got my EXP up.
There was suspicion a while back that scar z and Kitty Moonlight were the same person. I'm not sure if we ever resolved it; the picture quoted was removed.