Author Topic: Scar Z| take a break  (Read 8260 times)

Kitty and Esphere, thanks. But I want to see this, And why people hate me.

Aren't you Scar.z

No Scar Z is the comment below this -.-
Yes, I am Scar Z, because my name matches so much to his -.-

Okay this kid needs to loving stop posting

All of he is doing is pretty much self explainAs told here, this kid needs to stopReally?

His account http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=119453

Scar needs to take a break

AlsoMuch fail, scar.You tooRIP Scar. Z This explains to me. You are. Scum. And should earn respect
Wait wait whoa, You spent this much time tracking down all my posts?

No Scar Z is the comment below this -.-
Yes, I am Scar Z, because my name matches so much to his -.-

wat

Wait wait whoa, You spent this much time tracking down all my posts?
you're an idiot jesus christ

Take a chill pill bro. c:
Pardon him Kitty, he failed his exams 4 years ago, So he had nowhere to go but stay with his mom. Sense then, he has been living in the basement Playing CoD all night until 3 in the morning. He works at the Papa Johns near you!

So the moral of the story is to buy Papa Johns pizza.

that's the worst fanfic about me i've ever read

Pardon him Kitty, he failed his exams 4 years ago, So he had nowhere to go but stay with his mom. Sense then, he has been living in the basement Playing CoD all night until 3 in the morning. He works at the Papa Johns near you!

XD

Kitty, I suggest that for your own safety and the safety of others, you stop posting in drama. Drama is a bad section for new people to post in and everyone is more angry here.

save yourself some dignity and leave

Might want to stay away from Scar, Kitty. Warning you now...

Might want to stay away from Scar, Kitty. Warning you now...

Why?

Why?
Defending the person, replying right after, Badspot. Can we please get their IPs?