Author Topic: Return to RTB Steam Group | New Launch - Invite everyone!  (Read 3201 times)

About

RTB is closing March 1st, 2014. Add-ons, discussions, chatrooms, that will all go away. To substitute this, we have come up with a steam group that will have chatrooms, discussions, friends, and add-ons! Return to RTB may start off small, but once more of the Blockland Community joins, we will expand, just like RTB did.

Public discussions and chatrooms will be moderated heavily to make sure we follow basic rules and common sense- don't spam, no excessive profanity, and no flaming.

Using the steam group tools, we will also schedule announcements and events for unique servers, which will help good, new servers help get to the top. This includes Falling Tiles, TDMS, DMS, Puzzles, Simon Says, you name it!

The group is public, anyone can join it, but at the same time you will be banned or removed for not listening to the rules.

In this topic, you make discuss what you think about it.

We in no way are trying to legit copy RTB nor are we making money from this name. RTB belongs to their owners, RRTB is created by me to substitute RTB's loss.

Join Now

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:30:11 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Joined the group. Let's hope this grows big, I like the idea.

RRTB is getting off to a great start! We have a hangout server being hosted right now (by RTB ironically)

If we keep inviting, we'll have a nice community!

Also, if anyone wants an announcement or event, contact me and we could hook you up!

return to rtb
return to return to blockland?
That's like rip in peace.

return to rtb
return to return to blockland?
That's like rip in peace.
we were returning to blockland but we were sidetracked
we are now resuming (or returning to) our return to blockland
return to return to blockland

Not sure on joining, since you are the creator and you hate me so much for a aparently random reason, I know you hate calling the name "Fab", and I expect your reason when I enter the group, which is a stupid ban.

-snip-

Cool, never saw that post thought though. Must have similar thoughts.

Not sure on joining, since you are the creator and you hate me so much for a aparently random reason, I know you hate calling the name "Fab", and I expect your reason when I enter the group, which is a stupid ban.

I have no reason to ban you from RRTB? Our history from my server has nothing to do with this. I won't ban you if you join, as long as you don't act like an ass.

This is pretty useless seeing as how there is a Blocklanders group and people could just join that group chat to find one another?

Your idea is good and you should feel good Jakob