Author Topic: Just bought Blockland, but wtf  (Read 28811 times)

This isn't Minecraft.

Since there is no "goal" in Blockland, there isn't really much to make a let's play about...
Well you can still make yourself a goal in blockland. Like completing a tower with details in every room. Which will roughly take about a full year and lag the hell out of you.

Badspot

• Administrator
I'm sorry but this topic is pure bullstuff.  I'm sick of seeing stuff like this. 

Everyone keeps comparing Blockland to global phenomenons like gmod or minecraft.  Do you realize that those are two of the most successful indie games ever to be released?  They have sold 10x to 100x as many copies as Blockland.  Minecraft is probably closing in on 1000x.  You're cherry picking the top games.  The top games are on top because they are more popular.  You are literally saying that more popular games are more popular.

You're actually complaining about 400 simultaneous online users.  When was the last time 400 people actually gave a stuff about anything you did?  I bet if you killed yourself in times square on new years eve, 400 people wouldn't even take a cellphone picture of your corpse. 

Imagine if you threw a house party and 400 people showed up.  Now imagine some friend comes up to you and tells you that you suck and your party sucks because he was just at the super bowl and there were 100,000 people there and that you should stop being so lazy and build a loving stadium.  You'd probably want to curb stomp that forgeter. 

Doom 3 came out after Blockland
Doom 3 is 10 bucks on steam
Why don't you go buy Doom 3 and count how many people are playing that online right now? 
Why don't you go email John Carmack and tell him what a failure he is because his stuffty game didn't entertain you for your entire worthless life. 

The worst part about this bullstuff is that it makes me want to stuff on everyone.  I know it's only a small percentage of people who spew this garbage but their voices are so loud I can't help but think that everyone in the game is an overly entitled brat. 

You're actually complaining about 400 simultaneous online users.  When was the last time 400 people actually gave a stuff about anything you did?  I bet if you killed yourself in times square on new years eve, 400 people wouldn't even take a cellphone picture of your corpse. 
GOD DAMN BADSPOT

Why don't you go email John Carmack and tell him what a failure he is because his stuffty game didn't entertain you for your entire worthless life. 
jesus christ

okay, that was uncalled for.

Thanks badspot for that lovely post