Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35213 times)

Would you mind giving me Foreign Legion?

I already gave away all my bundle games on the steam begging thread it'd be nice to get something back
I'd quite happily play Guacamelee: Gold Edition.

It looks like a pretty good game, and I've had my mind set on buying it for a while.
Congratulations! Check your PMs! It might take awhile for me to find the keys.

I see a second Civ IV in the list. I would like to play it, seeing as Civ V was given to a friend (understandably).

all of the good games are gone the remaining are stuffty indie games

May I have natural selection 2?
i mean, i did show you atWar and helped you out with it. :)
did i tell you I love you?

Thank you based zealot

New indie games have been added to the bundle!

Prison Architect, please.

please. lord zealot.

I'm thinking about asking for Monaco or Bridge, but idk how much either would be worth

Papers, please,

please.
civ IV would be cool
Prison Architect, please.

please. lord zealot.
I'm thinking about asking for Monaco or Bridge, but idk how much either would be worth
prime examples of how not to win games

swat do some of this and youll win everything
You were born out from a neglected and mistreated mother. Immediately after your birth, you were thrown in a pickup truck in order to be given a number. You cry out for your mother, but she isn't there; you look around, and try to find her for the next few weeks, and continue, and continue. You happen to become sick, but the humans do not seem to care. You are herded to another holding area, but refuse to move.

Ouch. You are shocked with a pole. It hurts. You move forward painfully, but you get kicked by a human in the side and sidestep away into a metal chain whip. You fearfully move forward, feeling the blood trickle down your bare side. You are zapped again in the nether regions, and cry out in pain. One of the humans scream at you in rather hurtful languages, and they kick you again until you are herded onto a very crowded bus.

Many years later, and you are sick, hungry, and malnourished. You don't want to live such a painful life; you want it to end. You cry all of the time, and mourn most days. There are no sunny days in your life. You know you are going to be slaughtered at the end; word gets around quickly. You wish the day comes so you don't have to bear the pain. You can hardly walk, and you are zapped all of the time in order to get up. You nearly birthed, but the calf died inside you and he is pulled out. Luckily, you didn't die, but your orface is infected and the pain is unbearable.

You can hardly sleep the next day, because everyone knew. Everyone knew they were going to be abused. Abused and milked and mistreated. You only wished to be not abused, to be milked with care, and to be "slaughtered" knowing that you lived a good life.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:32:32 PM by McZealot »

Yeah, I didn't read the op to thoroughly. Disregard.

Prison architect sounds fun. I think it'd be a good game for me because I want to be an architect!

:)

I read the OP, I'll PM you if I have a good price estimate

can i have Papers, Please ?

ive been wanting to play it for a while