Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34988 times)

Oh god, borderlands? Please yes.

Even though yes, I've won FEAR 3 from this thread, i'd like to try to get my hands on Borderlands.
I used to have borderlands years back on my 360, It was hell lots of fun, but i never did beat it, sadly. The amount of joy it would bring to me to get my hands on borderlands again, on the PC of all things, would be immense, and i really want to experience the fun of blowing the stuff out of psychopaths with the delicious amount of weapons in the game. T'was a good time and would love to relive it.
Re-posting just in case.

New games added! I'll be getting some more great games soon! If anyone wants to donate some humbundle/other bundle games they have to the giveaway, that'd be great.

Little Inferno
Super Hexagon
Natural Selection 2
Critter Crunch
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
Hotline Miami

I would like to have Civilisation IV.

I have put eighty-three hours into Civ V already, and I'm interested in seeing other titles in the series. I believe I would be able to have lots of fun with it, as I've heard good things about it in comparison to Civ V.

I also have $5 in my steam wallet, if that could somehow work for a trade of sorts.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:22:09 PM by otto-san »

time gentlemen please
uh
please?

According to the OP, you still have "Guacamelee! Gold Edition".

Can I have it? I have a friend who wants Guacamelee, and talks about it a lot. And since he has given me a lot of things over the years, I think I should give him something that he would like.

and that thing is guacamelee.
and you have guacamelee.
and i would like to have that guacamelee.
and so does my friend.

please?

Was I supposed to get One Finger Death Punch off that video giveaway or.

Still want Civ 5 ;-;

omg, little inferno please.

Ey bro sign me up for little inferno

I would like little inferno because I think its a good game, I also thing your a pretty loving cool guy

please

I would like Hotline Miami because i only have 2 games in my steam account
I can't really buy anything
Steam account is in my profile

Was I supposed to get One Finger Death Punch off that video giveaway or.
did you get the second message i sent you
apparently you didnt get the first message

I would like to have Little Inferno because the point of burning things just makes my fuse light in joy

Could I have little inferno?

The only game I have on steam is Blockland :((((

Steam: Epicentre5