Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35136 times)

I AM THE ONLY AND WAS BEGGING FOR DEAR ESTHER FOR A WHILE AND YOU DONT GIVE ME IT?

dear esther please :)

I still really want Civ IV :o

Hotline Miami?
Congratulations! Check your PMs.
Super Hexagon???
Congratulations! Check your PMs.
ANY GAME
fine you can have some random key for some random steam game
i wont tell you what it is so i guess youll just have to find out when you enter it

i wont tell you what it is so i guess youll just have to find out when you enter it

oh snap

fine you can have some random key for some random steam game
YES THANK YOU
i swear to god its going to be putt-putt

I haven't gotten a PM sir.

So no natural selection?
:c

I haven't gotten a PM sir.
lol, patience. You'll get it soon.

Would you mind giving me Foreign Legion?

I already gave away all my bundle games on the steam begging thread it'd be nice to get something back

yeah pms havent been sent out yet
i was having some trouble signing into my email

---
done
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:05:59 PM by McZealot »

I would be very happy for PixelJunk shooter!

I played the demo on the PS3 and found it very fun and unique, so I decided to get the full version, but then I realized how little I use the PS3. Now I actually managed to get friends and we wouldl ike to play a nice CO-OP game with one of them, but most of what we find feels lame after time. This game seems like great fun though, I have seen videos of it too, and how fun it is with friends. Also, not many people seem to want it, so 'taking it' wouldn't feel bad knowing that other people who need it more than me won't have a chance.

I'd quite happily play Guacamelee: Gold Edition.

It looks like a pretty good game, and I've had my mind set on buying it for a while.