Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END

Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 34398 times)

if anyone can write some hot steamy clown stories for me then i would totally give them a game
oh boy

Pippy was just your average clown. Not your sad clown, or some sort of mime. He was a circus clown. He wasn't the funniest, but he certainly wasn't the worst either. He was fourty-seven years old, divorced, and very single. He wore striped clothes, a silly hat, a big red nose, colorful suspenders, lots of makeup and shoes that probably didn't fit quite right. We was just rehearsing with a seal on balancing a ball on his nose when the ringmaster came in. There would be a new addition to the act. He didn't like the sound of this, the show had been exactly the same for the past 25 years. Video of every show they'd done could be put side by side and they would match up perfectly. Adding something different could completely ruin everything. He was so used to routine that he'd surely screw up if something were to change. He'd never become the ringmaster some day if he screws up. The ringmaster, however, seemed very excited about this new addition.
     Pippy wondered what more they could add. They had elephants, clown cars, elephants in clown cars; really a show couldn't get any better than that. The ringmaster introduced Donkleberry. Donkleberry was a small girl, about fifty-two years old. She had puffy blue hair, lots of makeup, pretty much just another clown. Though the second Pippy saw her, his shoes and nose weren't the only things that were big. He instantly hopped over to her, comically (maybe not on purpose) tripping clumsily multiple times. "Hey," he tried to say casually, "are you new in town?" Donkleberry replied "No, I've lived here for a long time. I just haven't been into the clown business since I lost my last job at Applebee's." Pippy was surprised that she could get fired from anywhere, given her looks. "You wanna go back to my trailer and see some balloon tricks?" he said, knowing she couldn't say no. She quickly replied, "oh, sure!"
     They rushed back to his trailer. Pippy whispered in her ear, "wait till you see my donkleberry." They both moaned in deep ecstasy.

you have to understand that my morals are making me stop here i'm so sorry

I'M GETTING A RESTRAINING ORDER PLACED ON YOU

As the night went on they both got extremely honkier and honkier. First the red shoes came off, then the nose, then the...

As the night went on they both got extremely honkier and honkier. First the red shoes came off, then the nose, then the...
The room got hot. Their makeup started to slowly drift off their faces.

oh boy

Pippy was just your average clown. Not your sad clown, or some sort of mime. He was a circus clown. He wasn't the funniest, but he certainly wasn't the worst either. He was fourty-seven years old, divorced, and very single. He wore striped clothes, a silly hat, a big red nose, colorful suspenders, lots of makeup and shoes that probably didn't fit quite right. We was just rehearsing with a seal on balancing a ball on his nose when the ringmaster came in. There would be a new addition to the act. He didn't like the sound of this, the show had been exactly the same for the past 25 years. Video of every show they'd done could be put side by side and they would match up perfectly. Adding something different could completely ruin everything. He was so used to routine that he'd surely screw up if something were to change. He'd never become the ringmaster some day if he screws up. The ringmaster, however, seemed very excited about this new addition.
     Pippy wondered what more they could add. They had elephants, clown cars, elephants in clown cars; really a show couldn't get any better than that. The ringmaster introduced Donkleberry. Donkleberry was a small girl, about fifty-two years old. She had puffy blue hair, lots of makeup, pretty much just another clown. Though the second Pippy saw her, his shoes and nose weren't the only things that were big. He instantly hopped over to her, comically (maybe not on purpose) tripping clumsily multiple times. "Hey," he tried to say casually, "are you new in town?" Donkleberry replied "No, I've lived here for a long time. I just haven't been into the clown business since I lost my last job at Applebee's." Pippy was surprised that she could get fired from anywhere, given her looks. "You wanna go back to my trailer and see some balloon tricks?" he said, knowing she couldn't say no. She quickly replied, "oh, sure!"
     They rushed back to his trailer. Pippy whispered in her ear, "wait till you see my donkleberry." They both moaned in deep ecstasy.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR DONKLEBERRY

oh boy

i'm remembering the vinesauce clown story now
oh goooooHHHDDD

The room got hot. Their makeup started to slowly drift off their faces.
kinky
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:55:13 PM by Starzy »

What about Atn?
Ya. You skipped Atn's Zealot!

I'd like to try and get Civ V:

The reason being is I would really like to have this game because I don't have it and all of my friends have it and they are always telling me "Oh, its such a fun game!" "You should get it sometime!". I want this game because I want to play with all of my friends and have a good time with them. I have never played any Civ game either. I would really appreciate it if I was to get this game.

I have Civ V. I'd play it with him if he got it.

I need (more want) Civilization V (and or) Borderlands because me and my brother love playing both games. And if we got borderlands i could buy another for my brother to play coop. But if i got Civilization it would be awesome cause ive wanted this for the longest. I would love both games. Or franqley 1 game :3

My Steam
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:13:33 AM by SuperFlaminninja² »

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Civ V is cool
And so are you.

-Wispfire [2014]

I would like Borderlands [1] please, I heard it was good and would like to see what the hype is about

Also you would forever remain drama resistant from me, and  my favorite fourmer forever.

I would like Borderlands [1] please, I heard it was good and would like to see what the hype is about

Also you would forever remain drama resistant from me, and  my favorite fourmer forever.
Lol i rlly want borderlands :-) and civilivation ide be happy for either

if you ever have a spare copy of civ v brave new world can I get it

was it worth civilization iv??

Is Monaco:What yours is Mine still available? If so I want it.
The game it self also looks really interesting, and I love the top-down view that it has. I've also loved any game that required stealth or strategy to be used. Heist games are also extremely fun to play.
{Posting this again because I was ignored  :panda:}