Author Topic: SA-MP / MTA San Andreas  (Read 9543 times)

A friend of mine runs a pretty heavy roleplay server, http://redcountyrp.com/Red County Roleplay.

If you play SA-MP, I recommend you try the server. My friend Toaster (Ron) and I enjoy experiencing very heavy and serious roleplay.

I play on LSRP. I've played RCRP but imo LSRP is just the best. I usually play on SARP though.

I play on LSRP. I've played RCRP but imo LSRP is just the best. I usually play on SARP though.

DUUUDE, i love LSRP. what's your IG name?

DUUUDE, i love LSRP. what's your IG name?

was a master trucker as Carl Staggers, but got CKed.

now im Gerard Depuit, i wanna try doing legal stuff. like being a cop

I'll play SARP with people if they can add me via steam and then scream at me to play it with them and stuff, as well as other servers, though I'd like it if we can get a horde of people to rp with.

was a master trucker as Carl Staggers, but got CKed.

now im Gerard Depuit, i wanna try doing legal stuff. like being a cop

aw man, haven't seen you. I'm Patrick McDonnell, my alt is Dwayne Ashford. My other characters were Gavin Reed, Gavin Marshall, Benjamin Wolfe, Carson Reed, Carson Knight, Lucas Anderson, and Lamar Ashford. Notice any of 'em?

aw man, haven't seen you. I'm Patrick McDonnell, my alt is Dwayne Ashford. My other characters were Gavin Reed, Gavin Marshall, Benjamin Wolfe, Carson Reed, Carson Knight, Lucas Anderson, and Lamar Ashford. Notice any of 'em?

Carson Reed sounds familiar.

Man, I really wanna get SA-MP again for the RP servers but whenever I got it I was in a paranoid stage and Virustotal had 3/42 detections and I didn't think of it being a false flag.

Does anybody know some good downgraders to 1.0?

i can't even loving download sa-mp

it doesn't let me select my game directory

Man, I really wanna get SA-MP again for the RP servers but whenever I got it I was in a paranoid stage and Virustotal had 3/42 detections and I didn't think of it being a false flag.

Does anybody know some good downgraders to 1.0?

http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Theres a link to one on this page broski

on SA-MP (never tried MTA) i used to play on sumo servers
best thing ever <3

Carson Reed sounds familiar.

I was a biker on that one, rode with the Damned Legion up in Palomino. murdered about 6 people on there too, two of them being law enforcement officers. ended up getting life in prison, in which I ckd by hanging myself with the bed sheets.

I was a biker on that one, rode with the Damned Legion up in Palomino. murdered about 6 people on there too, two of them being law enforcement officers. ended up getting life in prison, in which I ckd by hanging myself with the bed sheets.

lmao lmao lmao

im pretty sure you may have killed me, i was an LEO once

we should get on some time

If anyone likes DM Race/DD, here's a MTA server I used to admin/play on. It's has really well done scripting and a high standard of map quality.

185.2.102.216:22003, or just search EPG in the server browser. They have a forum, but I'm not sure if I can link it.

I'm still part of the clan, even though I'm inactive.

EPG? good times until i got banned because an admin was being a richardhead lol