Author Topic: SA-MP / MTA San Andreas  (Read 9539 times)

EPG? good times until i got banned because an admin was being a richardhead lol

I've been on/around that server/forum for over 3 years, so I know all of the admins really well. If you got banned, it was more than likely because you deserved it.

I've been on/around that server/forum for over 3 years, so I know all of the admins really well. If you got banned, it was more than likely because you deserved it.
it happened like 2 years ago so i dont remember what i did or what my username was but i know the admin hated me or something

it happened like 2 years ago so i dont remember what i did or what my username was but i know the admin hated me or something

Maybe it was me. :cookieMonster:

Thinking about apping for a new LSRP on a surname of Pope

not sure yet though

i wish this supported steam

lmao lmao lmao

im pretty sure you may have killed me, i was an LEO once

we should get on some time

totally down, I'm Patrick McConnell (think I already said that) IC, Irish biker. add me on Tracebook if you've got one

totally down, I'm Patrick McConnell (think I already said that) IC, Irish biker. add me on Tracebook if you've got one

tbh ive never even heard of tracebook. you'll have to show me what that is. ICly im gerard depuit, hook me up with your biker gang haha

sometime i'll get around to getting back into this, man I had some good memories.

Haha loving that new account biz :)

tbh ive never even heard of tracebook. you'll have to show me what that is. ICly im gerard depuit, hook me up with your biker gang haha

it's like facebook for your character hahah, made for LSRP by a tester/admin i think

tracebook.us

and we're not really a biker gang, yet at least. it's just me and my IC brother riding around on our bikes.

Just signed up for this LSRP, it's looking quite promising so far.

Just signed up for this LSRP, it's looking quite promising so far.

pretty much the best english RP server on LSRP

Maybe it was me. :cookieMonster:

wish i could remember though lol
i was really good at dm/dd too

now i suck because its been so long

omg Shinji

i just broke into a car, and i found an AK-47 with lots of ammo in it omgomgomgomg

i am armed

wow did this game get more popular.

2 years ago like the max i ever saw in a server was like ~100. now i saw ~800
unbelievable