SA-MP / MTA San Andreas

Author Topic: SA-MP / MTA San Andreas  (Read 9549 times)

pretty much the best english RP server on LSRP
I have a question about LSRP and stuff before I download SA-MP..

Do you have to grind experience somehow to get certain jobs and stuff like that?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:25:53 PM by Decepticon »

I have a question about LSRP and stuff before I download SA-MP..

Do you have to grind experience somehow to get certain jobs and stuff like that?

I can't really say, but from what I know from how most rp servers operate, you can do all the jobs at first, but you level up individually and so do the jobs. So lets say you're a detective, you'll have to use /find on a person for a significant amount of times before it could level up. Of course I could be wrong because these loving admins won't loving ACCEPT ME they decided to do the right decision and except me. Whew.

play with me 'n stuff you lovey beasts.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:04:04 AM by grunterdb1951 »

omg Shinji

i just broke into a car, and i found an AK-47 with lots of ammo in it omgomgomgomg

i am armed

JOIN OUR MC

http://sa-mp.com/download.php

Theres a link to one on this page broski
i tried it

i have the steam version of GTA SA and it doesn't work

rip

i tried it

rip
get the gta sa downgrader

So me and this guy pissed off a mexican bicycle gang and beat some people up, I talked my way out of getting thrown in jail and he got put in for 70 loving minutes, after a while he broke out and ran across the map from the military base all the way to Ganton gym and we forgeted with a satanist before I took pictures of a female cops ass. Yeah, this is pretty fun.

nevermind works now.

fifth time's a charm
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 06:52:04 PM by Decepticon »

Do you need GTA SA in order to play, or do you get the game free when downloading the client? Seems like this is a lot of fun.

Do you need GTA SA in order to play, or do you get the game free when downloading the client? Seems like this is a lot of fun.
you need gta sa in order to play

also are any of you guys hosting MTA

i tried it

rip
You basically need to download a CD crack file that launches the game in version 1.0

If it gave you the game for free we'd be all banned for talking about a pirated game here.d

GTA:SA isn't abandon ware and neither is any game on GOG or Steam.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1336083

havent been online at all lately, sorry about that, and we still havent got to play lol

PM me if youre still down, ill catch that

havent been online at all lately, sorry about that, and we still havent got to play lol

PM me if youre still down, ill catch that

Already got reported because I scrolled my bat when some guy was trying to beat me to death with his

Already got reported because I scrolled my bat when some guy was trying to beat me to death with his

keybinds, my friend

bump

so i got sa-mp a while back and now cop

will get screenshots sometime later