Author Topic: SA-MP / MTA San Andreas  (Read 9537 times)

So, who plays the "Pilot's Life" Server?

fixed after an upgrade to windows 8
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:02:15 PM by Decepticon »

sigh

what the hell

so i've done everything right, got the downgraded .exe like last time but everytime i press 'connect' on any server, nothing happens. a small loading symbol appears by the mouse but still nothing happens. I tried reinstalling SA-MP but no luck.

this computer is utterly forgeted up now.
You click the "Internet" tab. It shows all the servers. I don't think it's on by default.

Don't mind me and my bump, but I found a pretty unique samp rp.

The community's rather small, but it's quite good nonetheless. It has a good script, and it's the type of sa-mp rp where it's a gradual build up, you don't get a ton of money off the bat and stuff, you have to work for it. Though the name is rather.. Straight forward, I guess, that doesn't really make the server bad.

But there's one interesting catch that makes it different from all the other SA-MP rps out there... It's based on the World of Darkness universe.

And with this comes Werewolves, Vampires, Hybrids of the two and a few other races aside from the usual human.

It's roleplay intensive, which means most of everything that happens is roleplayed unless some friends decide to scriptfight because they're getting their stuff kicked in ICly.

I play Jens Ostberg on here an' stuff.

Code: [Select]
HostName: Vampires, Werewolves And Humans Roleplay
Address:  176.56.235.14:7777
Mode:     VWH:RP 1.6.8a
Map:      Red County 1992

I suggest you guys at the least check the server out, it's pretty fun.

i just got this
if anyone wants to play just hmu on steam or something bruv

come thru

i'm one of the leaders of the omega delta phi fraternity for LSU

sometimes i balance my cars on my head

also bump

btw, idk if I can link other forums on here but check out our faction thread for LS-RP:

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=372494

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 10:12:07 PM by Strovbe »

oo ls-rp

i forgot about that

it's been a while, i have a char on there named chelsea sandrin. at the time I thought it would be neat to play a female character but it was a massive mistake. everywhere i walk there's either a mexican gang hitting on me or everyone pulling over asking if i need a ride

Also, it's not against the rules to post other forums. It is, however, against the rule to advertise other forums.

oo ls-rp

i forgot about that

it's been a while, i have a char on there named chelsea sandrin. at the time I thought it would be neat to play a female character but it was a massive mistake. everywhere i walk there's either a mexican gang hitting on me or everyone pulling over asking if i need a ride

Also, it's not against the rules to post other forums. It is, however, against the rule to advertise other forums.

yooo make a male character and join our frat

I never liked MTA. I play SAMP sometimes. I really enjoy CvR severs. Most of them are either romanian, russian or brazilian.

yooo make a male character and join our frat
m8 im gon b a COP

oh stuff i submitted my character and realized i forgot to put he went to college in my background

m8 im gon b a COP

oh stuff i submitted my character and realized i forgot to put he went to college in my background

HM COP OR UNIQUE RP OK NOOB

its k tho ily