Author Topic: New Add-Ons Section?  (Read 5009 times)

You can't tell me what to do, forget off.

If I think it's glitchy and buggy, I think it is. That's my opinion.
Glitchy & buggy isn't an opinion, that's like saying the sky is green.  If you don't back up your points, they have no credibility.

Glitchy & buggy isn't an opinion, that's like saying the sky is green.  If you don't back up your points, they have no credibility.

I can say the "sky is green" but it's actually not green. Read this ^
"not based on fact or knowledge"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:47:11 PM by Blake1 »

[IMAG]http://i60.tinypic.com/28jxx94.png[/img]
I can say the "sky is green" but it's not green. Read this ^
"not based on fact or knowledge"
Exactly, an opinion isn't based on fact.  Glitch-y or buggy isn't someone's opinion, it's either buggy or it isn't, and If you don't back that statement up, then no one isn't going to listen to you.

Exactly, an opinion isn't based on fact.  Glitch-y or buggy isn't someone's opinion, it's either buggy or it isn't, and If you don't back that statement up, then no one isn't going to listen to you.
Yes it can be an opinion, I can find one bug and say "eh, I don't want to switch over because I'm afraid of finding more bugs, too glitchy" and I'd be fine.

I'm perfectly fine with using the Add-Ons section for the forums, all I was saying was that I didn't want to have to use Steam because of my opinion on it.

Yes it can be an opinion, I can find one bug and say "eh, I don't want to switch over because I'm afraid of finding more bugs, too glitchy" and I'd be fine.
So you would be giving up on something because of one bug you found?  That's ignorant dude, I can see if you found multiple bugs, but this isn't the case, Blockland has bugs because it was just released on steam, expect things like that.  If you give up that's not healthy to later things in life like, just an example.

So you would be giving up on something because of one bug you found?  That's ignorant dude, I can see if you found multiple bugs, but this isn't the case, Blockland has bugs because it was just released on steam, expect things like that.  If you give up that's not healthy to later things in life like, just an example.
It's not "ignorant" it's just how I look at things, once again my OPINION. And I really don't want to go through the hassle of getting Steam and adding BL to it, when I don't have to.

Discussion closed, I'm leaving this now. Actually, no.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:01:03 PM by Blake1 »

It's not "ignorant" it's just how I look at things, once again my OPINION. And I really don't want to go through the hassle of getting Steam and adding BL to it, when I don't have to.
Your opinion is just to give up because of tiny things? yeah goodluck in life bud.

Discussion closed, I'm leaving this now.
If you do this constantly it won't be good for you.

Your opinion is just to give up because of tiny things? yeah goodluck in life bud.
Did I say that? No.
That's just my opinion on Steam, read this
And I really don't want to go through the hassle of getting Steam and adding BL to it, when I don't have to.
You're literally saying "I don't care about your opinion so I'm gonna try to change it"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:02:47 PM by Blake1 »

Did I say that? No.
That's just my opinion on Steam, read this
Similar: you don't want to go through a small nuisance to just get on steam?  Okay then goodluck in life again.  And I am not coercing you to use Steam, it's just that your these things that you are preventing yourself with, it's unhealthy and is a negative example on how you would do things in the real-world..

Blake you're acting really silly right now. I recommend stopping while you're behind.

Similar: you don't want to go through a small nuisance to just get on steam?  Okay then goodluck in life again.  And I am not coercing you to use Steam, it's just that your these things that you are preventing yourself with, it's unhealthy and is a negative example on how you would do things in the real-world..
I love how all you care about is our futures and how we would deal with things in the real world. How we act online is not how we will act once we've hit maturity (if you haven't already) or how we'll act when we're much older.

I love how all you care about is our futures and how we would deal with things in the real world. How we act online is not how we will act once we've hit maturity (if you haven't already) or how we'll act when we're much older.
The internet has definitely changed my attitude toward a lot of things, including not giving up, trying harder to succeed, etc.  You may not be like me, however, I am giving you advice, you don't have to take it, but it will help you in the long run, acknowledge I am not trying to hate on you, you are just taking it the wrong way.

The internet has definitely changed my attitude toward a lot of things, including not giving up, trying harder to succeed, etc.  You may not be like me, however, I am giving you advice, you don't have to take it, but it will help you in the long run, acknowledge I am not trying to hate on you, you are just taking it the wrong way.
Alright then.

I think once workshop support comes in, the RTB addon section should be replaced with a workshop addon section.

I think once workshop support comes in, the RTB addon section should be replaced with a workshop addon section.
RTB sub-section isn't there, it's archived, as I am sure Badspot will make it so posted add-ons on the workshop link to here as RTB did.