New Add-Ons Section?

Author Topic: New Add-Ons Section?  (Read 5007 times)

If I think it's glitchy and buggy, I think it is. That's my opinion.
Except your opinion is wrong. Reinstall or upgrade to a computer.

I don't use Steam, converting to Steam workshop would be a great way to get me to quit Blockland.
I like the the idea of sub threads for organization.

In addition, forget Bam. Sounds like a cheap search engine name.

I really want the Bengs 190 D but its not on here, and I REALLY REALLY want it... I cant get on forum.returntoblockland.com anymore for some reason..
Can someone help?
Also what I mean is they need the addons from the other site.

I don't use Steam, converting to Steam workshop would be a great way to get me to quit Blockland.
I like the the idea of sub threads for organization.
Then go ahead, quit, no one is stopping you, the workshop is going to open and Badspot has even hinted/said it will happen.  Yeah I agree about the sub forums for the add-ons though.

Except your opinion is wrong. Reinstall or upgrade to a computer.
Opinions can't be "wrong"
It's what I think of it

It's what I think of it
Lol your so-called "opinion", isn't even an opinion, you're the only one having issues with Blockland on steam, everyone else is fine, or is not going to use it.

It's what I think of it
Opinions can be changed.
Reinstall or upgrade to a computer.

Lol your so-called "opinion", isn't even an opinion, you're the only one having issues with Blockland on steam, everyone else is fine, or is not going to use it.

Lol I don't even have it, are we seriously gonna start this up again?

Look, if I don't want steam then I don't have to get it, NEWS FLASH. If I think the Steam version is glitchy, that's my opinion on it. You're not going to make me change my mind. Your argument is useless.

So, can we get an aproximate date of Workshop release for Blockland?

Lol I don't even have it
Then why the hell are you complaining about it?

Look, if I don't want steam then I don't have to get it
I'm not telling you to get it. I was trying to help you fix a problem you claimed to have.

If I think the Steam version is glitchy, that's my opinion on it.
It's not an opinion. It seems your potato can't run steam or blockland, so it's bound to be glitchy. Fact.
Reinstall or upgrade to a computer.

Even a potato can run steam.
You need to harvest normal quality potatoes.

Lol I don't even have it, are we seriously gonna start this up again?

Look, if I don't want steam then I don't have to get it, NEWS FLASH. If I think the Steam version is glitchy, that's my opinion on it. You're not going to make me change my mind. Your argument is useless.
Blake your stupidity seriously kills me, you're complaining about glitches when you just said You don't use it.  And if you did use Steam; you're the only person having glitches.  You either forgeted your steam client up or your computer just sucks, how about instead of giving up on it try fixing the issue.  Steam is a great way to socialize and get cheap games, never had an issue with it - and if I did: I wouldn't complain like a little bitch, I would try to solution-ize the issue.

Leaving discussion, you guys are so loving stupid I can't believe it.

All I was saying was, I don't like Steam, and the Steam version (in my opinion) seems to be a bit glitchy, I don't want to use it.

Bye

I just think the resort to "You guys are soooo stupid, i quit argument" is hilarious motive, sad sad guy.  Tell you what, how about you tell me some of the glitches you've been having, and I guarantee i'll tell you how to fix it, I bet you won't tell me one issue.