Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227358 times)

Have you been making any progress? I would like to see progress on the suburbs and other vehicles your working on.
Why do you keep asking me about that? If i had some [which I do], I'd post it. But because some people don't seem to notice how busy I can be irl, I can't.

Jesus Christ give me a loving break. You've asked me 3 times (1 on PM, two here recently), and I've told you over and over that I've been busy, and I don't think you're seeing how much I have to bust my ass for working on everything. There's a lot of times where I don't have time to work on what you guys want.

If you're really looking for progress, then here you go:

Quote from: Changelog.txt
||Sidekick||

Kit5 Headlights
New Brake Lever animations

||Hiro||

Pedals in the interior
Fixed the rear bumper with an empty exhaust mount
Windsheild Wipers
New Drift Variant with Handbrake Animations, special wheels, exclusive "Cage" kit

||Raptor 4x4||

Sides: Seam
New Exclusive Exhaust Category
Revised Brakelight Animations (Will animate Cleaner)
Roof: Default [Uses 2 nodes now], Stripped

||Suburbs||

Roof: Camper [4],
Hood: Tone [1],

There is more aside from this list as I find spare time to work on the models.

-snip
Um...I have absolutely no idea how that happened. Are you sure you have CVS enabled? Or is that the Beta 1.5 update being buggy.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:51:37 AM by Night_Hawk »

Um...I have absolutely no idea how that happened. Are you sure you have CVS enabled? Or is that the Beta 1.5 update being buggy.
No errors here.

unhidenode("ALL");

I was just makin' one of those "here's my customized raptor" pics c:

No errors here.

unhidenode("ALL");

I was just makin' one of those "here's my customized raptor" pics c:
Ohhhhh. I figured that could be a possibility; there couldn't have been a way when I already checked to make sure it was okay earlier. I'll add to the Raptor's OP if you want me to.

Ohhhhh. I figured that could be a possibility; there couldn't have been a way when I already checked to make sure it was okay earlier. I'll add to the Raptor's OP if you want me to.
Well, it was mostly goofing around. If that page is for normally-customizable raptors, don't put it there.

-snip
You know, I could use one of these with my drawing with camera shaking and flailing arms.

What about these police liveries for the NHM Genesis.

LCPD Livery (Rename to BCPD).

Noose Livery.

P.S: Your Genesis looks great!

Why do you keep asking me about that? If i had some [which I do], I'd post it. But because some people don't seem to notice how busy I can be irl, I can't.

Jesus Christ give me a loving break. You've asked me 3 times (1 on PM, two here recently), and I've told you over and over that I've been busy, and I don't think you're seeing how much I have to bust my ass for working on everything. There's a lot of times where I don't have time to work on what you guys want.

If you're really looking for progress, then here you go:

There is more aside from this list as I find spare time to work on the models.

first time ive seen you curse bro, chill, its just a question. i wasent expecting you to get made mr.madhawk.
i hate when you yell at me.  just chill bro! its not a big deal
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:42:50 PM by RACCOONNEER1214 »

What car was the Sidekick?

What about these police liveries for the NHM Genesis.
-snip
LCPD Livery (Rename to BCPD).e

-snip
Noose Livery.

P.S: Your Genesis looks great!
I'm not sure whether or not I will be adding those wraps, but those styles of parts itself might be something to what I was thinking.

first time ive seen you curse bro, chill, its just a question. i wasent expecting you to get made mr.madhawk.
i hate when you yell at me.  just chill bro! its not a big deal
I understand your concerns of my tone of voice, but let's get something straight:

Do you not see and realize how in the recent past you have been repetitively asking the same or similar questions as you originally did? "Do you have any progress on the ____" "when is the _____ going to be released", and "Can you host? I want to drive the _____". It's getting really annoying and stressful when I have to reply with the same answer every single time that you ask, and I'm getting sick and tired of that

Mix that with myself in the moring, tired, etc. You get a nasty result.

Seriously though, ask once next time, if I'm going to have progress, I'll post it. If not, then I don't have anything to show.

What car was the Sidekick?
The Sidekick was a part of the American Speedster Quadracycle pack.

I understand your concerns of my tone of voice, but let's get something straight:

Do you not see and realize how in the recent past you have been repetitively asking the same or similar questions as you originally did? "Do you have any progress on the ____" "when is the _____ going to be released", and "Can you host? I want to drive the _____". It's getting really annoying and stressful when I have to reply with the same answer every single time that you ask, and I'm getting sick and tired of that

Mix that with myself in the moring, tired, etc. You get a nasty result.

Seriously though, ask once next time, if I'm going to have progress, I'll post it. If not, then I don't have anything to show.
Sorry  about annoying you. i just like your cars alot and get really exicted. i am also one of your youngest fans so please dont curse at me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:04:19 AM by RACCOONNEER1214 »

You know, I could use one of these with my drawing with camera shaking and flailing arms.

Yeah, sadly (up until you just posted it) I didn't have that picture saved. Also, sorry for the insanely late reply.

I Was gone and nothing happend?