Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227321 times)

I Was gone and nothing happend?

Not to sound aggressive, but do you know how to make a vehicle? Not to mention how busy his life is?

He's busting his behind to make a vehicle and all you can say is "I was gone and nothing happened?" It just sounds a little ungrateful to me. As he said, if progress was made he would have posted it by now.

I Was gone and nothing happend?
You seriously need to calm down now. Dodge and Filipe are correct on this. I've been trying to get the progress into game making sure its working.

How would you like to handle 23 vehicle projects and have people prick at you like "Hey nothing happened?"

Knock it off.

Ill just play GTA untill some new progress comes out then. there ill shut up.

Ill just play GTA untill some new progress comes out then. there ill shut up.
Just do like everyone else, reply about progress after someone posts an update, never ask for it over and over that is just annoying and add-on making is mainly just a hobby.

Just do like everyone else, reply about progress after someone posts an update, never ask for it over and over that is just annoying and add-on making is mainly just a hobby.
Filipe is right.

Is there any updates on the V2 Bolt? Because if there is, I would be happy. :)

Did you seriously not see what we've been talking about on the past pages.

You kids really need to stop asking me constantly. I've just about had it.

Did you seriously not see what we've been talking about on the past pages.

You kids really need to stop asking me constantly. I've just about had it.

Just ignore those people. They're not insulting you or doing anything else worthy of a reply.

Here's why I've been stressing, it's not mainly because of the constant repetitive asking of progress, but of coarse, it's also the end of the school year. Finals are next week, and I get out on the 9th.

I've been also been meaning to tell you guys that there's going to be a life update: On my birthday this year, I was finally offered a Job at Abby's Legendary Pizza, and I've been waiting for a start day. Now knowing that I have my orientation day next Wednesday, the first day of finals, I thought now would be a good time to mention this.

Progress may be slow over the summer because of this, but I'll do whatever I can to provide some.

Speaking of which, so far, with the spare time I had while I was cleaning the house last week, I got most of the Suburbs update in game, and I have to re-export the sidekick. After trying to export it's updates, the python script failed for exporting, and I was screwed. I had to re-import into a new blend file, and I'm going to try again soon.

I also had the thought of creating a new topic for the new looks, and also to incorporate other types of addons. Because like I said, I'm not just a major in the vehicles, I can also make weapons, decals, [possibly] prints, and tool props. The ones I'm unsure about, is bricks, and environments.

Should I do this soon? Or just re-design this entire OP?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:25:31 AM by Night_Hawk »

I'm you were offered the job! And don't worry, everything will be fine here. Just take your time and don't push yourself to hard.

As far as the redesign goes. I'm not totally sure what to tell you, I'll support whatever decision you make. If it were me though, I would create a new topic. However, I wouldn't rush while doing it.

I've been also been meaning to tell you guys that there's going to be a life update: On my birthday this year, I was finally offered a Job at Abby's Legendary Pizza, and I've been waiting for a start day. Now knowing that I have my orientation day next Wednesday, the first day of finals, I thought now would be a good time to mention this.
night hawk is more like Pizza_Hawk Now?

night hawk is more like Pizza_Hawk Now?
Without the _, yes.

If  anyone was wondering why that _ is in my name, it's because someone already took the name that I wanted, but with capital N and H.

Apparently I had to go with this, even though I could have just made my name with a 5221 (Last 4 digits of my dead phone number), or just 22670.

Why not use a space?