Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227368 times)

Suburbs looks amazing. Lol, epic question: Who would win in a fight? Suburbs or Dalton Rodeo?
Neither

SUVs can't fight only nascars can

I've just received word that the 2.0.0 version of the Raptor has finally been approved! Enjoy the official release!

I'm going to have to scrap the Genesis model, and restart. People are complaining of how "Distorted" it is, and advice doesn't seem to be working right now.

I said forget it to the model, I'm working on a new one another time.

I'm going to have to scrap the Genesis model, and restart. People are complaining of how "Distorted" it is, and advice doesn't seem to be working right now.

I said forget it to the model, I'm working on a new one another time.

Distorted?

I thought the model was fine just the seats look insanely bulky and the wheels were deeper than deep-dish rims

Distorted?
Distorted as in it doesn't look clean with straight lines.

I thought the model was fine just the seats look insanely bulky and the wheels were deeper than deep-dish rims
I was given some constructive criticism by a name I'm not going to make public about. I tried several times to clean this model, but it didn't satisfy neither off us.

Another heads up, is that I'm going to be holding all progress from pretty much today, to June 25th. Reason behind it, is today I have to go to work in just a little bit, and when I get back, I'm heading straight to my Dad's house today. Sunday begins the family tradition for going to camp like I've said in the past, and I will be gone the entire week without a computer or anything.

I'll only have my phone on me from today to early Sunday before I leave for camp--only to respond to any replies on this topic.

Next day night hawk will be back :D

I guess he's Day_Hawk now

I actually have service now guys! Thankfully not much has happened, but it will be back to the busy life as usual soon. I'm on my way back home now.

I am happy that the progress is up!