Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38692 times)

Buttman, i have the latest save!
I need you to make me SA, then de-admin back to Admin.
Can you do that?
because if i load the map as original admin, NOTHING WILL WORK.

Donating
I'm adding donator rank as some of you already noticed. Donators will get lot's of special features for example: Hats!
These can be used to show off your donator rank!
Donator will cost €5 ($6.87, £4.13) and all the money I earn will go to hammerhost to suport him in the future.
If you have idea's what i can add to donator rank, let me know in a reply! (Exept weapons)

Look at page 1

It's okay; you don't have to donate to me.
The hosting service is bad enough from these DoS attacks. There's a new one right now.

The hosting service is bad enough from these DoS attacks. There's a new one right now.
Are you able to get the IP?

Are you able to get the IP?
Oh no, it looks like a packet-flood attack, swaying from 60 - 100 Mbps.
I will contact the VPS provider...

If you have idea's what i can add to donator rank, let me know in a reply! (Exept weapons)

Extra Hp, faster Player. Maybe make it so that Donating doubles/triples the amount of points they gain each round.

P.s. I´m aplying for Admin
Name. (Ingame.) seargant
Age. N/A
Country (not that it really matters.)Europe
BL_ID 38329
Admin skills: I think I'm a good Admin as i don´t cheat(theres no sense, since the game isn´t fun if you cheat), I listen to people when it´s important and I know a good bunch of commands.
Why you would like to be an admin:  I have some Ideas for things to improve and there is a lack of good Admins.

P.s. I´m aplying for Admin
That app looks like you didn't even take time to read it.

Extra Hp, faster Player. Maybe make it so that Donating doubles/triples the amount of points they gain each round.
Its buy to win, i don't want that.

It's okay; you don't have to donate to me.
I persist it. It's the least i can do back

Sneak peak of dem donator shop.

Sneak peak of dem donator shop.

What addon are you using for the hats? I can't quite tell.

Name. (Ingame.): Get mad!
Age.: 14
Country and/or timezone(not that it really matters.): Chile (here we speak spanish)
BL_ID: 83273
Admin skills. i have too many ideas for everything, i´m very creative and very good at building
Why you would like to be an admin.: because i like to help people with his problem and i like to construct in big servers :D

(sorry for my bad english)

Name. (Ingame.): Get mad!
Age.: 14
Country and/or timezone(not that it really matters.): Chile (here we speak spanish)
BL_ID: 83273
Admin skills. i have too many ideas for everything, i´m very creative and very good at building
Why you would like to be an admin.: because i like to help people with his problem and i like to construct in big servers :D

(sorry for my bad english)

This lacks a lot of reasoning.