Author Topic: [More Downloads Added] Takato14's Return  (Read 16340 times)

Those cooling fans are animated right
Not yet, but yes they will be.

I was hoping no one would ask about it. It was among the models I lost to my HDD crash.

Getting data off of a physically damaged hard disk is extremely expensive so the SiGMa will have to wait until I can afford to do that. I suppose I could remodel it as I do have all of my WIP renders, but... idk.

We'll see.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 12:22:53 PM by takato14 »

Are you going to finish your uber-weapons set?

finish
that
thing with the fans whatever it is
right
now

ok?

finish
that
thing with the fans whatever it is
right
now

ok?

Good things come to those who wait.

No seriously, that weapon is going to take a while. It will be finished eventually, but I need to tackle one thing at a time, and that means the Hi-Blast has priority. I was just taking a break to do a little modeling.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 02:13:25 AM by takato14 »

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 01:23:16 PM by takato14 »

Something I can't imagine, tbh.
too amazing already, oh god.

Something I can't imagine, tbh.
too amazing already, oh god.
Bleh, I'm very displeased with how it looks at the moment, it's going to be a lot more skeletal and menacing by the time I'm through with it.

Bump. Just upgraded to SketchUp 2014 and I've been playing around with the new features. Will resume work soon.

Love your items mate.
Keep up the good work!

Yeah, no. Made a lot of changes.

The cooling fans will be returning, but somewhere else. The tip of the weapon was way too fat looking and had to be changed.

Here are the several different parts I played around with trying to make it look right... I really can't make up my mind on this damn thing. Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 11:24:01 PM by takato14 »

How about another sword or two?

Great Fairy Sword

Gilded Sword (Upgraded razor sword)

Giant's Knife (Only the handle and a small amount of the blade of the Biggoron's Sword)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:57:15 PM by giant tootsie rolls »

How about another sword or two?

Great Fairy Sword

Gilded Sword (Upgraded razor sword)

Giant's Knife (Only the handle and a small amount of the blade of the Biggoron's Sword)

I'm holding off on the GFS and Gilded Sword until Nintendo confirms/denies MM3D. If it's confirmed, I can use the better representations of their designs once the game is released. I'm really hoping for this because quite frankly, the Guilded Sword's model is horrid to the point where its near impossible to derive any sort of design from it; I'd have to take a lot of liberties with the design to make it presentable alongside my other swords, and I'm hesitant to do that because I want the swords in the pack to be as accurate as possible.

The Giant's Knife is already implemented, but as a full-sized sword that breaks after you put enough wear on it. You can hit players 20 times, terrain(:<) 4 times, and bricks 8 times before it snaps.

The only actual problem I was having was replacing the item in your inventory after it broke. I'll see if I can fix it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:54:04 PM by takato14 »

Are they custom animated in any way, like Deadzone's? Or are they just the average Left mouse button/done deal.
I know you have some experience with animated swords, lets take a look at one of your past creations, the Galaxia (MetaKnight's Sword).
Why didn't you custom animate all your other swords (excluding the Z-Saber). It makes the Galaxia appear out of place, like it was made by an entirely different person.
Give your weapons some flare instead of the repetitive up-down-up-down ordeal.