Author Topic: anyone up to some civ 5?? - enormous flop  (Read 3599 times)

some people were against the idea but now it seems more are in favor of it, so sure
In that case, my username is Anti-Eden. Add plz.

Im not gonna skype call, not too keen on talking over the mic.

Fifteen minutes until start time, right? Are we getting on early...?

Fifteen minutes until start time, right? Are we getting on early...?
quickly assembling a skype group, i'll be on in 5 minutes

anyone, if you want to be in the group chat, post your skype usernames

guys

you know you don't have to talk in a skype call to listen, right?

idk why people are so opposed to skype calls because they don't want to speak/don't have working mics.

why not just make a steam chatroom

I mean you're already playing civ and everything

why not just make a steam chatroom

I mean you're already playing civ and everything
egh

game starting now, start your games up

I wanna play but I gotta get a haircut

And my internet made it impossible for me to play
:ccccc

This was pretty bad. First round host didnt even have the game on Quick he had it on Standard, and he had quick movement disabled. Aside from that he allowed one player to be Settler while the rest of us were Prince, and to top it off a minute into the round his connection died and booted most everyone.

i found night fox

#topical

This was pretty bad. First round host didnt even have the game on Quick he had it on Standard, and he had quick movement disabled. Aside from that he allowed one player to be Settler while the rest of us were Prince, and to top it off a minute into the round his connection died and booted most everyone.
we're hosting again. this time we only have 6 people tho

nice management

nice management
Yerp and he still allowed him to stay Settler during the new round, even when it was obvious he was trolling. His response to me and someone else pointing out that it made a difference was stupid stuff like "forget your mom" or some stuff like that, and host ignored it and just pestered me to ready up.

If anyone is interested in playing a decent game add me on Steam and if Ill play with you, just search Colten and look for the Ferret

yeah first time playing multiplayer let alone hosting, im a horrible host i agree. this was a total flop, ha. turns out the game wasn't even really designed for more than 8 people so no wonder my internet blew out

the second time we played with 6 people it was just OK, some minor lag issues at the very end. don't know if anyone wants to continue that match, i doubt it