Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]

Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16044 times)

http://i.imgur.com/Xcnd57R.png

Thanks Jakeblade for these helmets, they're ready to add into the mod once we've received them :)

Green for Elf,
Blue for Human,
Red for Dwarf.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:02:41 PM by eldruF »

All of you are like a bunch of loving broken records, if you want to ask why you were banned take it to the DRAMA section. Seriously, there's one PER page, and every time it's basically "olol I wuld help but u banned me!1!" Gee loving whizz, I can't really see a reason to UN-BAN you when you fill the topic with that garbage. And for those of you that are incapable of operating on a forum, I've gone to the liberty of doing it for you: I've quoted the reason for why you were banned! But no, don't worry, you don't even have to read the whole drama. Hell, you don't even have to read the whole post, I got all the important stuff for you! It literally does not get any easier!
You can't make me finish jack stuff! I'm my own man!
Furd, Thor's my right hand man, he's basically my twin that smokes and likes to build in black and white
We tend to finish each-others props/sub-projects, so he would be a good asset to the team. If he helps me with the layout, it will look a lot more fluid and I may be able to work out a house or two with him
calm the forget down i wasn't banned, i just made a joke

calm the forget down i wasn't banned, i just made a joke
You and 5 other people made the same exact joke
It wasn't funny the 3rd time
Why would it be funny the 5th

Jake those helms are fresh, and you already had those pre-made? The coloring looks great

You and 5 other people made the same exact joke
It wasn't funny the 3rd time
Why would it be funny the 5th

Jake those helms are fresh, and you already had those pre-made? The coloring looks great
They're made for his helmet pack but he did the dwarf helmet new. I gave him the RGB codes :) they're so cool

yeah nobody is going to help you if your going to be a craphole to them

My god, that helm pack looks cool as hell. He should make an armor pack along with his weapon pack.

When will this be playable?
My god, that helm pack looks cool as hell. He should make an armor pack along with his weapon pack.
Those things usually get failed, right?

Those things usually get failed, right?
This is a private pact I am sure. It's hard to fail an add-on that isn't public
(Unless he is going to make it public later)

This is a private pact I am sure. It's hard to fail an add-on that isn't public
(Unless he is going to make it public later)
I believe Jakeblade is making a public hat pack with tons of beautifully modelled hats.
I wont be releasing anything that isn't mine, thats Jake's decision if he wants to give them out or not.

Jake, if you ever release them, could you please do the medieval helmets in stands? For decoration too.

IGN: Bag
BL_ID: 14552
Position/s in the project: Missionary Building
Link to previous work: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=249313.0

I'd say Bag is decent but not good enough.

Not big fan of the swords for the UI, not that I am one, but people with smaller screens might suffer a bit...
Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing where this leads.

Not big fan of the swords for the UI, not that I am one, but people with smaller screens might suffer a bit...
Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing where this leads.
It's a stuffty photoshop by me, just an example of what it'll look like but not as good.

just an example of what it'll look like but not as good.
You should just have pictures of the default sword in the colors of the teams. But as the bar drains keep an outline of the team color around it.