Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]

Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 15952 times)

Are there any restrictions on who can apply or any factors that mean someone will be automatically denied

Are there any restrictions on who can apply or any factors that mean someone will be automatically denied
Currently there is a small tutorial island with a bunch of click and read signs. At the end of the tutorial there is an area where you pledge your sword to a race. Currently it will be locked, so you can't change races, but I may change this if I decide against it.

Here's what the bars are going to look like!

This is our final result for the HUD (not photoshopped)
Thanks for Xenos for making this, it looks so cool!
the GUI is being made and I will hopefully be able to give details soon, but I can tell you now, I'll be similar to the example one I created in photoshop.

EDIT:
JakeBlade has sent over the helmet models! (yay!)
He's also working on the dwarf kingdom :o
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:29:12 PM by eldruF »

Are the bars transparent? Cuz they at least should be.

Are the bars transparent? Cuz they at least should be.
yeah they are transparent :)

This is a real image of the GUI currently being produced by Jes00
I seriously cannot believe how perfect it is to my example I made last week!
Good job everyone! The build is coming along nicely and it looks like the mod is too!

The HUD is seriously overly detailed for the game..

It's a stuffty photoshop by me, just an example of what it'll look like but not as good.

Well, fair enough. If you go through with something like that, it'd be neat if they were Blockland swords..

Well, fair enough. If you go through with something like that, it'd be neat if they were Blockland swords..
I just put up a picture of how they are

Good morning brockrand
I unfortunately have work today, so I won't be on till the evening (if that)
If you need to contact me, send me a PM or steam me at Elitemeat0 (sub name 'Max' from UK)

Woah those helmets are awesome

Woah those helmets are awesome
Yeah we are totally in love with them! :D

Currently there is a small tutorial island with a bunch of click and read signs. At the end of the tutorial there is an area where you pledge your sword to a race. Currently it will be locked, so you can't change races, but I may change this if I decide against it.
Im talking about helping with the project

Im talking about helping with the project
I am only accepting applications from blockland's top detailed builders.
Doesn't matter if we've had a dispute in the past, as long as you can put it behind you, you can apply.
I accepted a few guys with average build skill to help with terrain, it only takes about 5 minutes of teaching to do the brain dead job, but all terrain is finished now. We are just working on the kingdoms and some outposts.
Currently I need a bit of help on the human kingdom, tally I think has got his kingdom sorted and jakeblade's is coming along nicely. A few towers need to be built which do not match a style we already have. To apply, send me pictures of a previous build, try and pick something detailed and medieval.

(This post wasn't directed at you as such, it's directed at anyone who is thinking about applying)

progress is good! :)