Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 167840 times)

Factions will not be added until multiplayer is optimized and stabilized. Same with Dedicated servers.

Factions will not be added until multiplayer is optimized and stabilized. Same with Dedicated servers.

Well I don't think we meed any new blocks, so hopefully they'll focus on doing those things.

Are factions really needed at all

Its not a priority really

Are factions really needed at all

Its not a priority really

I don't get why everyone has a boner for this. What's it do, let you see everybody in your group?

I don't get why everyone has a boner for this. What's it do, let you see everybody in your group?
yeah i'd so much rather see some improvements to the multiplayer physics because it lags like a bitch when anything crashes

Its like teams

i've been playing this for a week and the only thing i can do at this point is jetpack fast into stuff and die

So when a dillweed intending to damage my station/ship flies in he's blasted into oblivion by automated turrets set to target those who aren't in the faction, of course. O:

i've been playing this for a week and the only thing i can do at this point is jetpack fast into stuff and die
stop playing survival then
its only fun multiplayer with friends

would you rather play with someone you know or some random

i thought they were going to start focusing on optimization/bugfixes lol

However ship welders are the forgetin BOMB

would you rather play with someone you know or some random
if i want a space battles i don't give a heck who i play with. not everyone wants to RP in their ship with 3 friends all day. i'd rather not play with just people i know, that way i can actually find servers and join in and not have to wait for friends to get online and agree to play. i'd like multiplayer features to be expanded to the point where setting up a ship vs ship fight doesn't take a bunch of pre-planning.

So when a dillweed intending to damage my station/ship flies in he's blasted into oblivion by automated turrets set to target those who aren't in the faction, of course. O:

Why are you playing online with strangers at this state of the game.

The only reason that welders were added is because everyone on the space engineers forum kept whining about not getting them. I honestly would have preferred more stabilization features, or loving rotors transferring energy. Welders are nice though, im not complaining considering that there aren't that many developers that release new content every week.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:39:53 AM by Menen »