Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 167826 times)

this game is loving radical - bought it yesterday.
i wish there was more stuff to do in survival mode though

My friend Rotten Eggs from Blockland got me this game yesterday
It was very nice of him

I'm still having a lot of trouble figuring out the controls though.

Yeah, they take some getting used to.

By chance is anybody interested in playing survival together on a semi-regular basis? I've been looking for a group for quite a while.

By chance is anybody interested in playing survival together on a semi-regular basis? I've been looking for a group for quite a while.
I'll play with you.

Add me on steam: Nerdaucity and just shoot me a message when you wanna play. I take irregular breaks because I use a couple of frozen sponges to cool my laptop when it overheats. :B

i wanna really get into survival mode once AP tests are over (AKA after tomorrow 11 AM)

I really do want to play, but I'd rather wait till dedicated servers at least. And it'd be a lot better if the large asteroids could be more spread apart.

I really do want to play, but I'd rather wait till dedicated servers at least. And it'd be a lot better if the large asteroids could be more spread apart.
they should probably fix the memory leak before they start condoning hosting servers for extended periods of time

Yeah, dedicated servers would be nice. Can't wait for those.

they should probably fix the memory leak before they start condoning hosting servers for extended periods of time
"I'm going to wait for dedicated servers."
not
"The next update should include dedicated servers."

New Update:
They've added missile turrets to large ships/stations and curved conveyor tubes. The default ships have been redesigned and so has the starting map in order to use these new changes. Turret targeting system can now be adjusted in the control panel and can now be set to target moving objects. The small ship roosterpit is now more durable but also more expensive, so they should last longer in a dogfight now. Gun turrets can be switched with the middle mouse button now, and turrets now do x4 more damage (I haven't used turrets in a while so I'm not sure the affect of these are).
And they fixed some memory leaks caused by audio.

More here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6899499
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:50:42 PM by LoLBert »

And they fixed some memory leaks caused by audio.
I think I might have been having a problem with this.

we need factions, now

"I'm going to wait for dedicated servers."
not
"The next update should include dedicated servers."
I wasn't correcting you, I was just mentioning it