Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 164856 times)

Could someone gift this to me? I have approximately $0 to spend.

I've just discovered my computer won't work with this game, haha.

Thanks, canyourunit.com

I've just discovered my computer won't work with this game, haha.

Thanks, canyourunit.com

dont trust that site ever.

Really?

I don't know, the site told me Planetside wouldn't work and it was pretty right.
I can just post my specs here and have you guys commentate on if that game would work and if the game won't be crappy.

New Update: They made the conveyors functional now and also included Collector blocks which help collect small objects (like ore im guessing), and connector blocks (these blocks are work in progress atm and aren't the full version. They're used to launch items into space and connect different Ships/Stations together to trade items and such)

more here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6855270

New Update: They made the conveyors functional now and also included Collector blocks which help collect small objects (like ore im guessing), and connector blocks (these blocks are work in progress atm and aren't the full version. They're used to launch items into space and connect different Ships/Stations together to trade items and such)

more here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6855270
Thanks for the update announcements

Time to make large factories

And with this, more weapons are going to be made using the conveyor and the collector.

I can see it... "Conveyor Terminal Gravity Inertia Cannon with Collector."

Working with pistons in this game; considering making a 100% automatic miner with the collectors / conveyors

I saw in the update video the miner the guys made, gave me sort of an idea to use artificial mass as a sort of leash on a ship to make a perfect crater in the rock or something of the sort.

Artificial mass generators could also be used to provide weapons with more inertia
And oh boy they'll make rammers more deadly and difficult to handle
Just imagine it though
So much more inertia, you could cut through a ship like butter.

Are you talking about making a giant sheet of heavy armour with artificial mass in it to just cut through ships like a meat cleaver

I like it

Wheels, large weapons, factions are next.

Hes comr4de is that not good enough