I bought a bow today

Author Topic: I bought a bow today  (Read 5209 times)

I got my bow for £87, it's recurved though

You got a pretty pink bow for your hair?

exceptionally expensive for only a 26 pound draw weight

I have... $11.

Am i fancy yet?
goml i have $25 lmao I'm going to blow it all in like two weeks on an snes anyways

Nice bow, a lot of people i know have bows.

My bow. 35# limbs on t and if i wanted 60#, i would have to spend ~$80

This whole bow only cost me $120, and its pretty damn nice.

But three hundred pounds? Who in the world pays for an old archery weapon?
what

I guess for the sheer enjoyment. Now, if you want to hunt, archery is generally legal in all states for all (legal to hunt) animals.
The feeling of killing a huge Elk with a Recurve long bow is an amazing feeling.
Hunting animals is illegal in England, no matter what you use.
Also killing an animal with a bow is very in-humane, especially if its for game.

What Furdle and I have is only pricy because of the riser, which allows you to change the limbs on the bow. The riser is the center part on the Modern-Traditional recurve bows. I can change my 35# limbs to 60# limbs if I felt like hunting. You cant do this with Tradition recurve bows because, well, they are usually wooden or fiberglass. These ones are more modern, but still keep the traditional shooting style.
Yes, I can change my limbs out, I don't exactly want to be shooting 50 pound into my club's target which is only 20 yards away.

I got my bow for £87, it's recurved though

That's a learning beginner bow. Pretty much most teaching centres use these as they're cheap and reliable. They dont do well past 30-35 yards though.

My bow. 35# limbs on t and if i wanted 60#, i would have to spend ~$80

This whole bow only cost me $120, and its pretty damn nice.

Is the riser plastic?

Oh and you guys should probably take into consideration that I am 5'5'' so obviously I'm gonna have to be pulling a little less.

double pasta

Some pictures from today.

20 yard grouping, trying to calibrate the sight and get used to the new bow.

arrows made from dragon richard.

goml i have $25 lmao I'm going to blow it all in like two weeks on an snes anyways

Nice bow, a lot of people i know have bows.

bitch i've got $19 dollars now

No, the riser is made of metal.

Don't you have a sight on it?

Don't you have a sight on it?

No, I don't need a sight. I can shoot a recurve bow pretty accurately without a sight.

No, I don't need a sight. I can shoot a recurve bow pretty accurately without a sight.
to what range?
does your visor even have a set up for a sight?