Gnome
KDE
XFCE
LXDE
Unity (why not)
MATE
Other
None/WM

Author Topic: linux_megathread_3.pkg.tar.xz -- Post your desktop!  (Read 41967 times)

I am going to install Arch on my laptop. I know how to get the de installed and all but i have no idae how to dual boot it with windows 7??? can soembody please help me??? i am having trouble reading the wiki instruction
As far as I know, you just have to put everything in a separate partition from Windows 7. IDK if that's correct though.

As far as I know, you just have to put everything in a separate partition from Windows 7. IDK if that's correct though.
yeah but the text partition-editors are cancerous and difficult to use
what the forget is a logical partition wtf does that even mean
you know

I find cgdisk both simple to use, and well explained. Try it instead. cgdisk /dev/sda

What the forget is panther
Sorry, *pantheon, and it's Elementary's DE.

Sorry, *pantheon, and it's Elementary's DE.
Elementary has a tweak tool you know.

Elementary has a tweak tool you know.
Yes, because I used elementary not too long ago. I meant without third-party tools.

Linux is a stuffty failure  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Yes, because I used elementary not too long ago. I meant without third-party tools.
So...? You need unity tweak tool to adjust unity and you need gnome tweak for gnome, you also need qtcurve for KDE.

So...? You need unity tweak tool to adjust unity and you need gnome tweak for gnome, you also need qtcurve for KDE.
I didn't say you didn't need tweak tools to adjust those others, I was only pointing out pantheon as a joke.

I didn't say you didn't need tweak tools to adjust those others, I was only pointing out pantheon as a joke.
Oh.

Linux is a stuffty failure  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Why post here then?
All those emotes show your maturity too

Why post here then?
All those emotes show your maturity too
He's trolling.

I find cgdisk both simple to use, and well explained. Try it instead. cgdisk /dev/sda
cfdisk > cgdisk