Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18813 times)

I only watched The LEGO Movie, so I'll have to go with that. Although, I thought the storyline was pathetic.

i saw footage of them using a program to virtually build buildings with legos for the movie, while the rendering work was impressive, it's not impossible that the models themselves (besides oddball ones like the pirate guy) were generated entirely by people building them inside a program
actually building the stuff out of legos might have been funner than what you normally do when you make a CGI film. so still frozen had more effort into it.

I only watched The LEGO Movie, so I'll have to go with that. Although, I thought the storyline was pathetic.
ya im actually watching it right now. and i have to say it seems a little more childish than frozen. the story line seems kinda pathetic so far. its also not the same kind of movie as frozen so its hard to compare the two. frozen is a disney princess movie so most guys wont like it. lego movie is kinda aimed towards younger kids and nostalgic adults. i dont have much nostalgia for legos anymore and im not all that young and i dont play with them anymore so i dont like the lego movie that much so far
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:03:09 PM by GhostStar »

I personally like both, but I like The Lego Movie more (based on things I saw in trailers and stuff like that).

Even though I didn't watch either of them.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:19:47 AM by dargereldren »

Sorry to break it to yah, but... As an animator, I can personally say that Frozen would've been more challenging to animate.

What kind of animator are you? Some kid in his basement or a professional top rated animator?

What kind of animator are you? Some kid in his basement or a professional top rated animator?
it doesnt matter what kind of animator he is. just aslong as you have a general knowledge about how most animation techniques work then you have the right to say whats hard and what isnt.

If you can make a CGI figure look so realistic you believe it is actually made of legos then damn you are loving amazing at animating.

I liked the lego movie more, because frozen is just the same thing as every other disney movie
I still like it
it's just not exceptional
neither was the lego movie, but still, it was better imo
If you can make a CGI figure look so realistic you believe it is actually made of legos then damn you are loving amazing at animating.
no? legos are among the easiest things that someone could model. it is a lot harder than making human characters

I still have yet to see either and I'm probably not going to. Why watch TV and movies when you have comics, the internet, and video games?

the lego movies storyline is stuff, they could have used characters from game franchises like tf2 heavy or something. it doesn't EVEN INCLUDE STAR WARS, that was a major forget up not having star wars. we could have seen darth vader and a bunch of stormtroopers. but its still a good film the way they made it

Do you wanna build some gay snowman
Or a forgetin spaceship?

it doesn't EVEN INCLUDE STAR WARS, that was a major forget up not having star wars.

YES THEY loving DID, HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE?

Han Solo, Lando, C3PO, R2D2 and chewie were in the loving movie.

my 20 year old sister watched frozen a week ago and hasnt stopped singing songs from it since.

frozen is aimed towards girls. Thats why most of you guys on the forums dont like it
Sounds about right. My girlfiend saw it when it came out and still hasn't stopped singing the songs lol

Han Solo, Lando, C3PO, R2D2 and chewie were in the loving movie.
darth vader? stormtrooper? luke? clones? boba fett? mace windo? death star? nearly most cool stuff from star wars?