Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18811 times)

the lego movies storyline is stuff, they could have used characters from game franchises like tf2 heavy or something. it doesn't EVEN INCLUDE STAR WARS, that was a major forget up not having star wars. we could have seen darth vader and a bunch of stormtroopers. but its still a good film the way they made it

did you even see it?

darth vader? stormtrooper? luke? clones? boba fett? mace windo? death star? nearly most cool stuff from star wars?

If they included all that stuff then you may as well call it "The Lego Starwars Movie"

darth vader? stormtrooper? luke? clones? boba fett? mace windo? death star? nearly most cool stuff from star wars?
Are you really doing this right now

Mouse droidz 21 is confirmed as dumb.

If they included all that stuff then you may as well call it "The Lego Starwars Movie"

did you even see it?

Are you really doing this right now
alright allow it fams, allow it. i didn't know you all would go mad. I apologize for my stupid behavior again.
I mean its not a really bad film lads. and to be in all honesty no i didn't but i have seen trailers n stuff.

My favorite part is The Man Upstairs scene.

The real deciding factor is that Mark Mothersbaugh made the music for The Lego Movie.

Since I've only seen the LEGO Movie, that.

I want to see it again
;_; dvd when

Lego movie is aimed toward GUYS! this forums is full of GUYS

frozen is aimed towards girls of almost all ages. its a loving princess movie, of course the majority of  you guys arent going to like it.

I want to see it again
;_; dvd when

this summer, around june

frozen is aimed towards girls of almost all ages. its a loving princess movie, of course the majority of  you guys arent going to like it.
huh? I saw some guys watch frozen too

Theyre both for kids of all ages muh man
well ya i guess some girls played with legos. but still, what girl wanted a mission to mars lego set instead of a barby

huh? I saw some guys watch frozen too
ya i went to the theaters and saw frozen. i kinda liked it. but not that much. it was still a princess film.