Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18840 times)

im calling it. frozen's developing a brony-tier cult following. be prepared.

Disney is great at manipulation since this piece of crap made 1 billion at the box office. I don't see why. Not very surprising since they released it around black friday during the time everyone is crazy for shopping. It ties in perfectly with black friday toy sales and christmas gifts.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:27:47 AM by No, I am not Lord Tony! »

and lord tony is going at attack it before it even fully forms.
soon tony will be banned from saying the word "frozen" lol

Too much 3D stuff these days. Can people draw anymore?
3d is pretty much a superior art medium in every way besides in anime and when it trys to be too cartoony
I think you're a little upset because Lego Movie is at 76% and Frozen is at 23% in the poll.

The forums have spoken, stop being mad about it.
you're being ridiculous, frozen is wildy superior in terms of the cgi, lego movie has a bunch of post-processing and stuff like dof and noise that makes it look like actual legos, frozen doesn't but they put much more time into the actual characters
the people behind frozen probably took trips north to study to formation of ice crystals or watched possibly even hours of videos of ice and snow
Hand Drawn is generally better to look at over CGI in my opinion. It doesn't look like stuff after a few years when better graphics are engineered.
drawn animations can still be an eyesore after many years
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:53:56 AM by lolz?? »

I'd slam Elsa from behind so hard. Anna too.

The only part of Frozen I've seen was the do you want to build a snowman song and that's because everyone was drunk and thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:38:05 AM by Harm94 »

I haven't seen The Lego Movie but Frozen was kinda stupid

I haven't seen The Lego Movie but Frozen was kinda stupid
Of course it is

It's Disney

Did you really expect a mature movie with no songs in it?

Disney is great at manipulation since this piece of crap made 1 billion at the box office. I don't see why. Not very surprising since they released it around black friday during the time everyone is crazy for shopping. It ties in perfectly with black friday toy sales and christmas gifts.

it's because they made the leads just attractive enough for males to like the movie

There is many more animation errors, Mr. White Knight.

practically every animated movie has animation and continuity errors and yet Frozen seems to be the first people ever make a huge deal about

Lego movie is winning 3-1. Considering this forum is for a Lego-like game, I'm not surprised.

Also, Frozen was kinda cheesy, or flat. I'm not sure how to describe it, but everything just went too predictably, and wrapped up so well. I can't fully explain it, but aside from action it was a pretty meh Disney movie.

practically every animated movie has animation and continuity errors and yet Frozen seems to be the first people ever make a huge deal about

because people wanna be edgy and hate something a lot of people like

Naw.

What bronies had:
-A forgetton of OCs
-A forgetton of fanart
-A forgetton of fanfictions
-An entire series
-Really unfunny stuff like "brohoof", "everypony" and other terrible pony-related puns.
-Trying to combine ponies with other things they like.

What frozen fans have:
-Some fanart
-Shipping, with no fanficton behind it, just a picture.
-Just a movie
-Liking other things individually (with the exception of this jack frost stuff)

-Trying to combine ponies with other things they like.
To be fair, one of my friends wears a shirt that is a combination of Calvin's (Calvin and Hobbes) snowmen, which were originally running from some kind of giant octopus, but replaced with that snow monster from Frozen.

But no, nothing will reach the level of insanity that bronies have.

you called?
The way everything went so predictably, and then wrapped up perfectly, just seemed to irk me. It wasn't particularly surprising, although since it's a movie for children that's not a fair thing to say.