Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 26453 times)

wow look at all this LAND to the EAST

ok my religion will be zoroastrianism once again

Avalonian forces push across the Strait of Nevelosky by boat (where Asia and Sakhalin almost touch)
^ This has not been included in the map update.

Avalonia lowers the taxes slightly on local rulers who are able to speak fluent Mongolian when they come to court.  This will not solve the translation problem all together or immediately, but it will solve it over time and also encourage rulers to educate their sons in Avalonia or hire Avalonian tutors.  In the meantime, the Khan begins to learn some basic phrases (yes, no, peace, war, trade, &c.) of non-Mongolian languages common to rulers attending the Avalonian court.

It's not that they can fight eachother, they will fight each other. This is a civil war, not a subdivision. All of the previously listed divisions are each their own states, they all aim to unite Atsina under their king/queen.

Added that to your list.

Adding this to mine:

These states were just newly founded or established.  Internationally, they would not be recognized as fully sovereign by a considerable majority.

Also, there hasn't been much fighting, if any, up to this point.

Stormemark forces, having heard no news of the rebels forming warbands, proceed to continue snuffing out the riots, whilst trying to limit the deaths of the rioters and instead render them unconscious and relocate them outside the settlements.

Having had the British Isles under their reign (for the most part) for a good few years, Stormemark and its people start to notice some new types of warriors and units being recruited by the local lords, including a boost in gear or numbers for already existing ones. A few examples would be: Scottish Warbands, Irish Warhound Handler, Men at Arms and Crossbowmen.

Erinaum begins to do as the Avalonians do, providing tax cuts for those that know Erinamese, or learn Erinamese.  Exams are given to test its fluency.  Additionally, smaller tax cuts are also given to those who can speak Mongolian in the provinces of Tcûlci, Vålderesk, Zjunave, and Nüzjekt.  The State is encouraging other provinces to follow.  Diplomatic, military officer, and high governemnt positions now require full comprehension and fluidity of the Mongolian language.

Diplomats begin to move to the Southern Erinamese Frontier to discuss business.

Added that to your list.

Adding this to mine:

These states were just newly founded or established.  Internationally, they would not be recognized as fully sovereign by a considerable majority.

Also, there hasn't been much fighting, if any, up to this point.
The only other state that knows of me is Stormemark/Ralekstein, so at this point it would not matter if I was not internationally recognized. This is how making nations worked in the Middle Ages. You took a bunch of people, guarded an area with them, and named yourself king. International recognization was barely a thing.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:00:37 AM by mlockha »

The only other state that knows of me is Stormemark/Ralekstein, so at this point it would not matter if I was not internationally recognized. This is how making nations worked in the Middle Ages. You took a bunch of people, guarded an area with them, and named yourself king. International recognization was barely a thing.
But has each monarch been crowned by the Pope?

But has each monarch been crowned by the Pope?
the king that had died was not crowned by the pope
fact is only boundatilis espruntos was crowned by pope

Ralekstien Continues on its large Military improvements, More recruits are trained and new knights have joined the order.

the king that had died was not crowned by the pope
fact is only boundatilis espruntos was crowned by pope
Okay.  Put the division map in your nation page.  If the poll evens out or changes to be in your favor, I will set it as separate or compromise.

After receiving a bunch of new recruits, the Kharidian army picks up where it left off and continues its conquest north.

The ship that landed West of the Strait of Gibraltar makes some Spanish friends, resupplies on food drink and medicine, then continues its journey along the coast of Spain.

Along the southern coast, or the western?

The central government begins to take back land from all groups, as they are led by a new great general.