Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 26450 times)

Wasn't stated outwardly or directly, but I was planning to expand west after south.

Are the Philippines and/or Indonesia, or India okay?

How about i'm a smaller country bordering Avalonia to the north.

Feel free, but out of personal observation, Plethora would take the chance to wipe the floor with you fairly quickly.

Goddamnit just put me in spain, i'll deal with the consequences.

I'm going to stay neutral and try diplomatic ways.

Feel free, but out of personal observation, Plethora would take the chance to wipe the floor with you fairly quickly.
Not so long as his nation didn't overlap with Avalonia's planned conquests (plus a couple islands between Hokkaido and Kamchatka that I missed) over the next several decades.  If he were to start West of Lake Baikal Avalonia would have little reason to attack unless provoked.

Avalonia will allow amphibious landing testing on its shores once there are existing landing boats that work.  The Khan sees no reason to waste the time and lives of Avalonian or Erinamese sailors and engineers on landing tests until the boats to be used can at least stay afloat in the ocean.  In the meantime, however, Avalonia will attempt to assist Erinaum in its venture provided that Avalonia be able to benefit from this as well.

Meanwhile, Avalonia continues construction of a more conventional fleet of troop transports, warships, and military supply ships.

Avalonian forces push across the Strait of Nevelosky by boat (where Asia and Sakhalin almost touch) and encounter little or no resistance as the entire island seems to be fairly barren, sparsely populated, and poorly armed.  Avalonian forces pushing south into Hokkaido encounter greater resistance as the population is more heavily armed than their northern neighbors and also more isolated from Avalonia in past leading to Avalonia's lessened ability to count on surrenders caused by Avalonia's reputation.  Avalonian troops use tactics to exaggerate Avalonian strength such as lighting extra fires at night, having captives ride spare horses, and dragging smaller tree limbs behind to raise dust to make the increasing Avalonian forces seem extra formidable.  As the Avalonian reputation spreads, more local fiefdoms choose surrender rather than death.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:21:26 PM by Plethora »

Goddamnit just put me in spain, i'll deal with the consequences.

I'm going to stay neutral and try diplomatic ways.

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Got it.  I'll make a map of planned Erinamese growth as well.

And yes, Avalonia is sure to benefit once the ships are ready.

final decision is spain, i wish to ally with ralekstein

Why is Avalonia gonna take over Siberia? Siberia is siberuseless.

That's what he wants you to think.

The expeditionary boat that has been sailing the seas for years, stopping in various port towns and making friends throughout Africa, finally lands in Spain, just west of the Strait of Gibraltar, in a small Spanish port town.

The expeditionary boat that has been sailing the seas for years, stopping in various port towns and making friends throughout Africa, finally lands in Spain, just west of the Strait of Gibraltar, in a small Spanish port town.

Blutonian**

Isabel of Castille and the other dude haven't made spain yet. That happens near the renaissance.

I'm drafting Russia's two greatest generals: January and February.
Fortunately for me, the Mongols, Avalonia's patron people, were able to conquer Russia in the winter unlike Napoleon or Riddler, because the Mongols were amazing.
Avalonia will never be dislodged from its new northern stronghold.

The same generals are unforgiving, even to those who serve under their service.  Know that they do not choose between one's humanity.  It is by that humanity that they will judge.

woaaaah swat one being profound

can i be on that list now?

can i be on that list now?
Haven't had a chance to edit it in.