Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 26452 times)

The allied bodies sent to Atsina are given a full military burial, as the King of Atsina thanks Stormemark for sending the bodies back.

Ralekstien continues to add new recruits into its military, the knight order has increased drastically too.

Grunter thats bullstuff, I couldn't use my PC for a few days and you hid it in a wall of text instead of PMing it

Grunter thats bullstuff, I couldn't use my PC for a few days and you hid it in a wall of text instead of PMing it
Bullstuff or not…

If you're not going to be here due to a technical issue, let an administrator know.  Your nation will be put in stasis until your return.

If you don't communicate, I can't do anything for you.

A blight occurs in Erinaum, and begins spreading across Asia heading west.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 03:26:49 PM by SWAT One »

ugh, just take zanovia out. no one but kharidia knows what the forget it is and I really don't feel like making a political map.

Make a different nation?

ugh, just take zanovia out. no one but kharidia knows what the forget it is and I really don't feel like making a political map.
Okay.  Note, you are free to:
Make a different nation.

As I stated before in pms, I'm not obligated to pm it to you. It's your job to read through your opponents posts rather than skipping 'wall's of text' when I'm having to cover multiple things in one go, especially because all you ever do is complain and when you do fight you really don't seem to have much of a idea on what you're doing.

And I hardly hid it, you simply didn't notice it. Hardly bullstuff, you just can't pay attention. And it's not my fault that you couldn't use your PC, so I don't see why I should do anything other than what I did. I did my part, don't hold that against me.

Ralekstien Sends settlers to create a port town on the Mediterranean

add this to map next time you have a chance to edit please.

add this to map next time you have a chance to edit please.
The travelers return, saying that they have reached a large mountain range (The Alps), and will need a bigger party and more supplies.
This was never addressed, but okay.

oh I didn't see that at all.

The settlers are sent back with more supplies and provide some gold to find the services of some guides, They head southeastwards where the mountains are heard to be smaller.

An expeditionary ship leaves a Kharidian port on a quest to find new far away lands.

Avalonia begins opening up ties with other peoples of the steppes with similar culture, tactics, and nomadic nature in an attempt to unify the steppes.  Seeing the wealth of Avalonia, some tribes seem willing to join Avalonia, while others see independence as a superior option.  Avalonia has as of yet made no move to annex these peoples.