Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]

Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 25697 times)

i'm debating whether to interfere but you dudes would completely wipe me out.
and you don't know that we exist

and you don't know that we exist

oh yeah.

maybe i'd head north or some stuff idk

oh yeah.

maybe i'd head north or some stuff idk
even then you'd have to cross the strait of gibraltar and spain, THEN figure out everything diplomatically, THEN actually send troops

If you to to middle east you can meet my trade caravans

even then you'd have to cross the strait of gibraltar and spain, THEN figure out everything diplomatically, THEN actually send troops

screw that i'm staying with my bro kharidia.

badger, how long do you think it'd take me to reach the middle east? I'd love to trade.

Perhaps 6months or so, depends if you have a route there, my trade goes through turkey to the middle east for spices in place of metals we find while mining.

Perhaps 6months or so, depends if you have a route there, my trade goes through turkey to the middle east for spices in place of metals we find while mining.

could you guys possibly come down here? you could somehow hear of our bountiful gold mines.

It would be a little far for us to go, our traders would be uncomfortable going into different lands without routes they know.

(Not immediately but soon)

could you guys possibly come down here? you could somehow hear of our bountiful gold mines.
woah execuse me fellas

as a moderator it is my duty to inform you all you are under the criminal act of:

METAGAMING

also badger you're not trading with the middle east. i talked to swat one
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:23:39 PM by mlockha »

woah execuse me fellas

as a moderator it is my duty to inform you all you are under the criminal act of:

METAGAMING

whoops, i didnt really understand that.

sorry badger

we just used telephones to communicate have a problem?!?!?

we just used telephones to communicate have a problem?!?!?

lmao yeah medieval telephones

I'd think that ships up the coast to the middle east wouldn't be a big deal.  Oceans make everything easier, and if he can ally himself with Khardia I don't see how it's such a huge leap to start trading in that same general area.  It would take a while for any substantial trade to happen, but the foundation could be laid certainly.  But I'm not a moderator, so... whatever.
Realized not talking about Zanovia.  Foolish me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:49:44 AM by Plethora »

The men women and children reach new lands (Northern Russia) and make a new settlement far away from enemies