Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 26454 times)

Uh, I did give you proper directions. I GAVE YOU A MAP SHOWING WHAT I WANTED COLORED. You can't really get more detailed then that. Secondly, they are not acting together at all. They all have different rulers, and they are all vying for the throne. They are fighting each other, and their policies are very distinct from each other.

Quote from: page 16
recently the king requested a large outpost in the country with stone walls as a safe and reliable trading post that a could not be raided by small tribes looking to plunder farmers and trappers hard work.

After many years the trading outpost is completed in the west of the country.

Uh, I did give you proper directions. I GAVE YOU A MAP SHOWING WHAT I WANTED COLORED. You can't really get more detailed then that. Secondly, they are not acting together at all. They all have different rulers, and they are all vying for the throne. They are fighting each other, and their policies are very distinct from each other.
I don't remember ever getting a map from you.  Your verbal directions on Steam were a large string of words with no punctuation to differ anything.

If you're not communicating properly, then don't expect me to compensate for your failures.

I don't remember ever getting a map from you.  Your verbal directions on Steam were a large string of words with no punctuation to differ anything.

If you're not communicating properly, then don't expect me to compensate for your failures.
I posted the map 2 times to your steam. If you fail to look at your steam when it is blinking yellow for a new message, do not expect me to keep on reminiding you and then act like it's my fault.

In my records you have enormous walls of text, more than 4 times as many messages in the convo, etc.

On top of that, I let everyone know that I am frequently busy and will update at a convenient moment for me.

In other threads, I've posted how I am currently buried in tests, quizzes, finals, recitals and other performances.

Bottom line, I cannot attend to everything.

For future reference:  If you want to get on my radar, use BLF PMs.  I will get email notifications and will be able to access information in a more permanent form than Steam chat messages.

If you want to chat on Steam, let me know in-thread or by BLF PM.

Stormemark has occupied central Brittania.  As a result, several groups loyal to the old regime riot.  The revolt is growing in popularity across the nation.

Guards are deployed to cease hostilities through whatever means they deem necessary, and a threat is issued that if revolts continue, ethnic cleansing will be put into affect for the betterment and safety of Stormemark citizens and supporters. Stormemark is making this simple, you either live a better life or you don't get to have one at all. Preachers join the guards as well, rather than simply preaching for religious purposes they seem to be preaching for political purposes as well, raising the guards morales and (hopefully) lowering the rioters.

Riots pick up rocks and throw them at Stormemark supporters and beat them to death with rocks and make weapons

Is this serious or are you loving me..? I honestly can't tell with you, but either way, I'll humor you for a bit I suppose.

As violence breaks out, and Stormemark supporters are injured as well, the deployed guards begin becoming more aggressive and begin to sweep through areas to find and relocate the rioters outside of the cities and settlements. Messengers are sent out to the largest groups of rioters, and assuming they are brutally killed the messages would show that the Stormeking finds their minor rioting respectable if not amusing, and they will be given a chance to take up their former flag so long as they can raise a army and force strong enough to combat Stormemarks in a given time of two years. They don't detail how, as that is clearly left up to the populace.

Erinaum establishes a law that allowsows rebellious people of Korea to receive payment to lay down arms and swear loyalty to Erinaum.

The renovation of the royal palace is underway, this time, to add more gardens.  Explorers are sent in all directions to seek out exotic animals to fill the gardens.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:48:01 PM by SWAT One »

The Unofficial Official World Almanac
Volume III

Notes
(ISD) = Insufficiant Data
(NNR) = None, Nonexistant, Not Recognized
(INF) = Informal

Military

Greatest Overall Military

Avalonia
Stormemark
Kharidia
Erinaum
Atsina
Ralekstein
Stormlands

Greatest Land Military

Avalonia
Erinaum
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormemark
Stormlands
Ralekstein

Greatest Naval Military

Stormemark
Kharidia
Ralekstein
Avalonia
Erinaum
Stormlands
Ralkestein (ISD)
Atsina (ISD)

Greatest Military Tactics

Avalonia
Stormemark
Erinaum
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormlands
Ralekstein

Economy

Best Overall Economy

Erinaum
Avalonia
Stormemark
Kharidia
Ralekstein
Stormlands(ISD)
Atsina(ISD)

Best Trade Routes

Erinaum
Stormemark
Avalonia
Kharidia
Stormlands
Ralekstein
Atsina (ISD)

Culture

Most Appealing Culture

Erinaum
Avalonia
Kharidia
Atsina
Ralekstein
Stormemark
Stormlands

Most Pious

Atsina
Erinaum
Stormemark
Avalonia
Kharidia
Stormlands
Ralkestein (ISD)

Best Human Treatment

Erinaum
Avalonia
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormemark
Stormlands
Ralkestein (ISD)

Best Diplomacy

Erinaum
Avalonia
Kharidia
Atsina
Stormemark
Ralkestein
Stormlands

If I missed anything or any details, let me know.

Nation Name: Blutonia
Flag: 
Nation Color:  green

Major Cities:  Halfark, Lardon
Capitol:  Lardon
Population: Roughly 70,000
Language(s):  Blutonese
Religion(s):  Relies on reason.

National Anthem or Theme:  do we need one?
Starting Location:  North of stormemark, norwegian area 

Military Summary: We focus on military moderately, with horses and spears. We have our own form of the phalanx formation, it's a bit more curved though.

Starting Location:  North of stormemark, norwegian area 
gl getting attacked m8

gl getting attacked m8

but i wanna ally :C

move me to just north of kharidia actually

Middle east?

If you do you have relations to my kingdom and possibly some other nations.

Middle east?

If you do you have relations to my kingdom and possibly some other nations.
uh just because your colony is in venice doesn't mean that you know about the middle east/actively trade with them

uh just because your colony is in venice doesn't mean that you know about the middle east/actively trade with them

you do know I have a trade route from my homeland to the middle east for spices right?