Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23307 times)

Heres a drama topic from a bit ago of Cca using the float tool to cheat on Zapk's Rising Lava.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241009.0

Cca is really getting on Badspots bad side.
He might get revoked soon if he keeps this up.
THAT'S where i remember it from!

I thought he was done with that blhack stuff?
I was done using it to cheat in games.

Before you all came in it was just Momm3, Nobot, and I. I enabled BLHack.dll just to mess around and have fun.
I do not believe I should get in any trouble here you guys.
There was no game mode, this was a building server. I was helping Nobot out by getting builders to help build. When some of my friends started joining other people (like Sentry) came along too.
And since there was a lot of people focus on the building started to diminish. Yes I've used BLHack.dll to cheat on a few servers in the past, but I have never done it since then.

Bl hack still violates the end user license agreement

I was done using it to cheat in games.

Before you all came in it was just Momm3, Nobot, and I. I enabled BLHack.dll just to mess around and have fun.
I do not believe I should get in any trouble here you guys.
There was no game mode, this was a building server. I was helping Nobot out by getting builders to help build. When some of my friends started joining other people (like Sentry) came along too.
And since there was a lot of people focus on the building started to diminish. Yes I've used BLHack.dll to cheat on a few servers in the past, but I have never done it since then.
Hacking is still hacking.
It ruins the game's image when people find out there's hackers. I wouldn't be surprised nor concerned if you got your key revoked.

i'm sorry but that wrench is loving annoying

Well guys. I can't really defend myself any further. What I said is true in my mind, and I never knew it would have offended Sentry so much to go as far to make a drama about it.

I will re-state my defense:
*It was a private server.
*It was not a game mode. It was a building server.
*I have no used it to cheat. The last time I used it to cheat was in Zapk's lava rising, which was last year. Which I was banned for. I already got my punishment for then.
*Nobody was harmed from this.

CCA is good at logic. Not hacking. Cca wouldn't even know how to include a dll file to blockland. He could be using that really old aimbot mod though.

Well guys. I can't really defend myself any further. What I said is true in my mind, and I never knew it would have offended Sentry so much to go as far to make a drama about it.

*I have no used it to cheat. The last time I used it to cheat was in Zapk's lava rising, which was last year. Which I was banned for. I already got my punishment for then.

It wasn't a private server. There was no password.
There was a default minigame that everyone automatically joins in.
Also why do you have the BLHack.dll if you don't use it to "cheat"?
You don't even have any proof of yourself not using it to cheat.

CCA is good at logic. Not hacking. Cca wouldn't even know how to include a dll file to blockland. He could be using that really old aimbot mod though.
You clearly don't know whats going on.

why would you have the hack if you aren't going to use it

why would you have the hack if you aren't going to use it
Because hes most likely lying.
For all we know he could be using it every single time he joins a server, Even if the server doesn't include combat or minigames.

Because hes most likely lying.
For all we know he could be using it every single time he joins a server, Even if the server doesn't include combat or minigames.
i know that i just really want to see him justify having it